What's new

Movember Emergency Shave!

Hey All - firstly I want to say thanks to all of you for welcoming me on this great forum, its been superb!

So I did the right thing this Movember and along with a few of the boys from work I started growing a moustache in support of prostate and testicular cancer.

Things were progressing well until last Thursday when following taking my lovely wife out for dinner she told me her water had broken... oh boy, 5 weeks early! Baby arriving = agreement with wife for no Moustache! Boo!

Fast forward to today and I have no Mo, a beautiful healthy baby boy (our first child!) and a combined total of about ten hours sleep in the past 5 nights! If you see me on the forums at weird times please excuse me if I'm not making much sense. Yesterday I jumped in a taxi and asked the driver to take me to Bondi Junction - that's all well and good but I left Sydney (Australia) 12 years ago and have been living in Singapore ever since! ***???

Anyways - this has been the most amazing few days of my life and Im so happy to be a father.

Cheers to all on B&B and happy Movember!

Benz

Mustache for a baby... sounds like a pretty good trade! Congrats! Which one are you finding requires more maintenance?

Congrats!

While mustaches are great and supporting Movember is even greater I agree with you shaving it for the baby. I didn't do Movember last year because my son was born late Oct and between tons of photos being taken and lack of time to take care of your self you'd have a crazy stache in important photos forever lol.

It was a good move! Enjoy your boy!!

CONGRATS! What a wonderful thing :). Babies are awesome!

Just think, you get to add a couple seconds to your shave in the morning now ;)

Congrats! Wait for the morning that you gargle aftershave and splash mouthwash on your face. Many sleepless nights in my history. Best wishes to you and your young family.

Top Bottom