What's new

Questions/Help about LUNAWERK SLANT RAZOR

Hi
I picked this up at a antique today along with a bunch of other cool razors. The question is I been trying to get some info about this razor. Seem to be like a Merkur 37c but when it is taken apart is comes apart like a 3 piece razor. I can't seem to find any info with this configuration. Could this be a hybride homemade job? Any info would be great.. $IMG_1196.jpg$IMG_1203.jpg$IMG_1199.jpg

It's a rebranded Merkur. They made 3 piece slants, like the model 36 (although the 36's handle was thinner than the one you have).

Congrats!

Handle is a bit rough but still cool I think. Thanks for the info. Are these razors common or are they hard to find?

Thanks. What I think is cool about it is I can replace the handle with something different. Can't do that with the 37c if I am not mistaken?

nice! i think you did alright. these also came in two piece models, just as said though its a re-branded merkur, but its the same as the 37c, Hoffritz, Coles etc. i just seen one for sale too but chickened out because price wasnt right. heard these go well with a feather, but use whatever you please and see how it goes. nice score.

Top Bottom