What's new

tryablade.com

Do any of you use tryablade.com to shop for DE blades? It seems like a great place to sample blades without a substantial outlay of money.

he is out of the gillette platinum's, he's still waiting on the shipment, but if you havent tried them yet, you really should! imo, the platinums are the best blade, but the polsilvers are really great too.

++ a good way to avoid blades you've tried in the past, and to try different blades without a big out-lay of bucks

Always seemed like a high price per blade to me.

I'd try the BST, The Great Blade Exchange or a sampler from WCS or other vendor.

30 cents for the privilege of having a bad shave from a 7am is too much :)

Always seemed like a high price per blade to me.

I'd try the BST, The Great Blade Exchange or a sampler from WCS or other vendor.

30 cents for the privilege of having a bad shave from a 7am is too much :)
+1 with the exception that for those without a blade collection, this works as compared to the GBE. Someday we will all have enough to exchange, but before that this works if we want a selection that isn't in a premade sampler..

It is much cheaper (not per blade) if you want to try certain blades without investing in more than 2 or 3 blades. I definitely saved compared to buying a sampler of Amazon because I got sets of 2 for 12 different kinds of blades.

:)

Top Bottom