What's new

The Most Common Last Words-of Men

Me saying "I'm no b!tch" resulted in 2 holes in my arm with the tissue from inside pulled out of the holes, me passing out, and an ambulance response once...

I'm curious but scared to ask at the same time.. what the heck happened?

$stabber-480x360.jpg

"Excuse me, neighbor, but would you mind turning down the rap music and while you're at it, could you ask your friend to take the crack pipe somewhere else."
--Me, in about two minutes. I'll let you know how it works out. Or maybe not.

A few famous last words?

"I should never have switched from scotch to martinis."
-Humphrey Bogart

"Don't let it end this way. Tell them I said something."
-Pancho Villa

"Either this wallpaper goes, or I go."
-Oscar Wilde

Space_Cadet

I don't have a funny description.
Well, I once watched a documentary about WWII and a Red Army veteran was talking about his unit. He was in what they call "Morskaya Pehota", or the Russian version of the Marines. These guys were super-tough, the WWII historians say there is no record of them ever retreating in battle, for them it was either win or die. The Germans called them "The Black Death" because their color is Black. So this veteran said that a few of his buddies died in his hands and before their last breath they all called for their mother.

Well, I once watched a documentary about WWII and a Red Army veteran was talking about his unit. He was in what they call "Morskaya Pehota", or the Russian version of the Marines. These guys were super-tough, the WWII historians say there is no record of them ever retreating in battle, for them it was either win or die. The Germans called them "The Black Death" because their color is Black. So this veteran said that a few of his buddies died in his hands and before their last breath they all called for their mother.

I've seen documentaries about wwi trench warfare & it said that even if you never learned the language of the enemy you always knew what their word for mother was from the soldiers laying in no man's land after dark.

Walt Disney's last words were "Kurt Russell"

My "one armed" Uncle, Bran, used to say "Measure twice then cut away" - He lost his arm in an old fashioned saw mill after measuring and cutting the wrong end of a GLULAM as it jumped up and pulled him into the blade...

Do you have anything stronger?

Pfft, who pays attention to expiration dates?

Ouch is a wussy man with girly arms....

Top Bottom