What's new

2014 B&B COLLEGE FOOTBALL thread.

Beware of the sleeping Giant out west. And I'm not talking about that team that wears those sissy powder blue and gold uniforms.

FIGHT ON!

Not much of a college Fball fan, but I do try to watch the big games. Stanford really gave away the game against USC. Seems like every time they face a good team, David Shaw goes ultra-conservative. His red zone playing is atrocious.

I was also really impress with Oregon running away with it in the 2nd half against MSU.

I'd like it if we were Big 12 members!
I think you would make a nice addition to the Big 12. But it looks like the Big 12 is content on only having 10 teams right now. I personally would like them to add two more teams.

I'd like it as well. BYU/UTAH is one of the best rivalries around no matter what sport. Too bad it's on hiatus right now.
That is one thing I hate about all this conference expansion and team going where they don't belong. It has put a stop to a lot of rivalries. WVU has stopped playing two of it's top rivals because of this and it sucks. I just don't dislike anyone in the Big 12 as much as I do Pitt or Virginia Tech.

Just beat an SEC team in the Sugar Bowl. Oh. . .you haven't yet!

I'd like it as well. BYU/UTAH is one of the best rivalries around no matter what sport. Too bad it's on hiatus right now.
We'll see what happens this year.

Agreed. I'd like to have seen the rivalry continue, but Utah has opted out unfortunately. Good luck this year.

Yea, what's up with that? I think BYU & Utah would be a good fit. It's kinda weird seeing Oklahoma travel to the east coast to play West Virginia.
It should be a very good game in a couple of weeks. We have handed you guys the game the past 2 years.

Man, I was really rooting for Kentucky to beat the Gators. They gave it their all but no such luck.

Who's got a big game this week? Nebraska vs Miami in Lincoln tonight. It may not carry the same significance as previous meetings but finally NU gets a shot at them in Lincoln. They've been a tough out through the years in the Orange Bowl.

My Mountaineers host Oklahoma tonight, I will be there. It is going to be a great atmosphere, a night game in Morgantown against the #4 team in the nation.

Top Bottom