What's new

Something new from Above the Tie.

So here's an update. Machining/milling began on the slant base plate today. Here is a photo with the first operation was completed. The second operation will remove the excess on the bottom of the plate. Aluminum is used at this point, later it will be turned from stainless steel. Thought you guys would like to see some of the creation process.

Another ATT work of art..........can I pay you now???

Went by the shop today. It's almost ready!
Same degree of slant as other razors but with a low profile head.

Attachments

• $DSCN3987.jpg
    $DSCN3987.jpg
    39.3 KB · Views: 584
Incredible to see the production process. Makes you appreciate the development and nuances along the way. Thanks Stan for the photos

Just hold off releasing it for another month, please. I don't want to be tempted beyond what I can endure to break restraint!

I'm ready for this. I really love my ATT - I think the modular head system is fantastic. I can't wait to grab one of these slant bar heads.

Depending on timing of release, I'd certainly consider this for my first slant (and ATT!) purchase.

its really exciting that ATT is going into the slant segment as its a big investment for a small company like ATT. I will buy every slant they come out with as for me the ATT system razors are the very best made.
Best of luck ATT

Top Bottom