What's new

Something new from Above the Tie.

Dear Stan,
I hereby demand a gold and rhodium plated CNC machined stainless steel adjustable open-comb slant, with a removable handle. Also, I demand that the gold plating be applied by hand in a tiger-stripe pattern, and ideally, it would be a carbine action, two-hundred shot range model with a compass in the stock and a thing that tells time. Oh, and it would be really great if you could keep the cost under $60, okay?

Anything less will not be tolerated.

Signed,
All of Badger and Blade

Dear Stan,
I hereby demand a gold and rhodium plated CNC machined stainless steel adjustable open-comb slant, with a removable handle. Also, I demand that the gold plating be applied by hand in a tiger-stripe pattern, and ideally, it would be a carbine action, two-hundred shot range model with a compass in the stock and a thing that tells time. Oh, and it would be really great if you could keep the cost under $60, okay?

Signed,
All of Badger and Blade

+1! :lol: :laugh: :lol:

He should make it.............wait for it..............................adjustable! That would rock.

Dear Stan,
I hereby demand a stainless steel adjustable open-comb slant, with a removable handle.

Signed,
All of Badger and Blade

Yes, this!!! This is what the slant game has been waiting for! We don't need to rehash the same damned design in machined aluminum, DLC, or unicorn blood with ever so slight changes in the mildness of the head geometry.

We should bring back the adjustable slant in the 21st century. Here's a blowout of the walbusch b5 (adjustable slant) for reference:

proxy.php

Our wetshaving forefathers gave us the schematics, surely we can improve on it? What do you say ATT? A slant to end all slants.

Last edited:
Yes, this!!! This is what the slant game has been waiting for! We don't need to rehash the same damned design in machined aluminum, DLC, or unicorn blood with ever so slight changes in the mildness of the head geometry.

We should bring back the adjustable slant in the 21st century. Here's a blowout of the walbusch b5 (adjustable slant) for reference:

proxy.php

Our wetshaving forefathers gave us the schematics, surely we can improve on it? What do you say ATT? A slant to end all slants.

Pffft... That thing doesn't even have a cupholder! Where am I supposed to sit my beer down? You expect me to shave sober?

I would like to see a M, R and H slant. I would hate to have only one aggressiveness and it be too aggressive or mild for me.

Yeah, I think, of necessity, that if they really made an adjustable slant it would pretty much have to be a "one-handle wonder." Not that there's anything wrong with that.
I tend to favor heavy handles. How heavy would the handle on an adjustable be?

Dear Stan,

Signed,
All of Badger and Blade

:a50:

We are on schedule to machine our first ATT Slant Stainless Razor this coming week. It will likely take a few runs to get it all worked out, then a few shaves (I will be the first volunteer!) to see if it works without bad consequences. A few tweaks to the razor may be required afterward.
It is exciting for us see this newest member of the ATT family of razors become a reality.
I had not planned on offering a slant razor but the many request from so many here changed my mind. I hope this razor will be worthy of a spot in your shave den.

We are on schedule to machine our first ATT Slant Stainless Razor this coming week. It will likely take a few runs to get it all worked out, then a few shaves (I will be the first volunteer!) to see if it works without bad consequences. A few tweaks to the razor may be required afterward.
It is exciting for us see this newest member of the ATT family of razors become a reality.
I had not planned on offering a slant razor but the many request from so many here changed my mind. I hope this razor will be worthy of a spot in your shave den.

Can you take my money now Stan?

Top Bottom