What's new

EBAY DIGEST: Interesting Shaving Related Recent Sales Recap

Evening gents...

Well, this is by FAR the best deal I've done on eBay:

http://www.ebay.com/itm/151655195254?_trksid=p2057872.m2749.l2649&ssPageName=STRK:MEBIDX:IT

I was just happened to be looking at new listings and this came up when I refreshed the page....I couldn't believe this was listed BIN for $25! The one lone photo was crappy, but I figured WTH for 25 bucks, probably pieces of junk, no big deal, right? The razors came in this morning and I took some before their spa treatment and after...

Here are the before....BTW every one of them had a rusty blade loaded which I took out before I took the pics:

$45622.jpg$46992.jpg$47566.jpg$48522.jpg

And after:

$P1010002.jpg$P1010003.jpg$P1010004.jpg$P1010005.jpg

I could hardly believe it....TWO 1949 Milords and a '46-'47 Aristocrat! One of the Milords and the Aristocrat are nearly perfect...the other Milord...not so much....but I'm still thrilled!! Anyone have a creme Speed-Pak of blades they'd like to get rid of so I can complete the Milord set, lol?

Nice! Red and black NEW Deluxe 15 mm version with bar handle. Sweet, sweet razor.

Just bought one essentially the same as that one from etsy. Whoever bought that really did get a smokin' deal.

I confess, I landed that one. I bought it because I wanted an extra 15mm and they are very hard to find.

A word of caution, gentlemen. Please refrain from responding to insulting eBay trolling either in this thread or on the site. Personal attacks are still against the Terms of Use, whether you were the target of insults elsewhere or not.

Let's get back to marveling over the finds and deals from the worlds biggest auction site.

A word of caution, gentlemen. Please refrain from responding to insulting eBay trolling either in this thread or on the site. Personal attacks are still against the Terms of Use, whether you were the target of insults elsewhere or not.
Let's get back to marveling over the finds and deals from the worlds biggest auction site.
Thank you! +1

TexLaw

Fussy Evil Genius

Sounds like a good plan to me!

Looks like the seller is finally getting ready to sell. They have had this bottom dial at an abnormally high price for a while ($2995 or $2495 I am not sure). But now they have dropped the price to $1999.99 offer. They have had 25 offers all declined. So my guess is the price the seller has in mind is still too high. Here it is.

View attachment 474745

http://www.ebay.com/itm/Rare-Gillet...833?pt=LH_DefaultDomain_0&hash=item3ce10feff9

Here is mine. I never refuse an opportunity to show it off (24K Gold Replate):

View attachment 474747

WOW. Where did you get that replated?

Top Bottom