What's new

Brown Leaf Newbie Check-In & General Chat

Sitting out back smoking some SPC Mississippi River in a Hardcastle Special Quality billiard. I'm enjoying the upcoming holiday and nostalgia-ing it up by watching old episodes of Are You Afraid of the Dark on Amazon Prime.. which only people who watched Nickelodeon/Snick during the early to mid 90s would understand.

Sitting out back smoking some SPC Mississippi River in a Hardcastle Special Quality billiard. I'm enjoying the upcoming holiday and nostalgia-ing it up by watching old episodes of Are You Afraid of the Dark on Amazon Prime.. which only people who watched Nickelodeon/Snick during the early to mid 90s would understand.

I must make this happen. AYAOTD was the bomb!

I must make this happen. AYAOTD was the bomb!
Just realized that I posted in the wrong thread... doh.

And yeah, while not scary in the slightest bit, it brings back a lot of memories.

Just be forewarned, the episodes aren't in chronological order. I'm using the wiki page to figure out which episodes to watch in what order.

I've been a wet shaver for as long as I've been a pipe smoker. My pipe and tobacco collection is considerably larger than my shaving collection, but it's getting closer every day.

I've been a wet shaver for as long as I've been a pipe smoker. My pipe and tobacco collection is considerably larger than my shaving collection, but it's getting closer every day.

That sounds like a reason to post some pics of your pipes :001_smile Welcome to the BL!

What kind of tobaccos are you into?

Mostly non-aromatics, but there are a few that I enjoy. I especially like my VA flakes and heavy Perique and Latakia blends.

Pipe! For sure! What about that Tim West....oh...:blush:

that tim west is long gone....sold it after offering to derrick to someone on another forum. I wish I kept it now though. So i'm actually on the hunt for another one lol

tonight i guess ill smoke out of my calabash, haven't smoked this sucker in awhile....got some mccelland anniversary from 2011 that i need to finish up because it didn't fit in the mason jar lolz.

I've been having a rough day. Can't wait to get home and try my new (to me) Savinelli Estella that arrived while I was out yesterday. Will be posting pics in the tobaccquisitions thread

Shudder. On my back trying not to pass out or puke from nic sick due to a very strong blend. Eugh... Amazing that we don't inhale but the nicotine still hits us at times. "It will pass, it will pass" mantra playing in my head.

Shudder. On my back trying not to pass out or puke from nic sick due to a very strong blend. Eugh... Amazing that we don't inhale but the nicotine still hits us at times. "It will pass, it will pass" mantra playing in my head.

What blend was that? A Dr. Pepper might make you right as rain.

Had a bit of it myself the other day, not as bad as that though. I ate a Cadbury Creme Egg (I hoard them at Easter so I can enjoy them all year) but it didn't seem to help.

Top Bottom