What's new

Name The Great Blade Exchange Mascott PIF

Toothpick

Needs milk and a bidet!
Staff member
At the risk of making a bad pun (it's entirely intentional, I assure you), we should call him "Aftershave"... because he stings when applied to the face. :biggrin1:

Thank you, I'll be here all week. Tip your waitress!
HA! So bad it might work.

Lots of good ones so far.

I just thought of Honey Bee Bee (instead of Honey Boo Boo)

keep em coming folks. This will be tough to decide I can see

Okay. I don't want to throw cold water on this PIF but as a beekeeper, I just couldn't keep quiet anymore!

You need to know that ALL honey bees are female. From the queen to the workers to the young nurse bees, all female. Each hive hatches just a few male drones each season, just in case they are needed for reproduction but if the queen is healthy, they just sit around and eat honey. At the end of the season, all the drones are killed and expelled as the hive readies itself for winter. Quite the archetype for the human species, isn't it.

Now, does that mean The Blade Exchange mascot can't have a masculine name? Of course not! But since most of us choose aftershaves and colognes based on what the women in our life like, I think a feminine name would be just as appropriate.

Okay. Got that off my chest. :D Now on to my name suggestion.

I like Elizabeth Queenbee as she makes it possible for all the workers to get the job done. You could even shorten it to "Beth" as a nickname.

Okay. I don't want to throw cold water on this PIF but as a beekeeper, I just couldn't keep quiet anymore!

You need to know that ALL honey bees are female. From the queen to the workers to the young nurse bees, all female. Each hive hatches just a few male drones each season, just in case they are needed for reproduction but if the queen is healthy, they just sit around and eat honey. At the end of the season, all the drones are killed and expelled as the hive readies itself for winter. Quite the archetype for the human species, isn't it.

Now, does that mean The Blade Exchange mascot can't have a masculine name? Of course not! But since most of us choose aftershaves and colognes based on what the women in our life like, I think a feminine name would be just as appropriate.

Okay. Got that off my chest. :D Now on to my name suggestion.

I like Elizabeth Queenbee as she makes it possible for all the workers to get the job done. You could even shorten it to "Beth" as a nickname.

BuzzKiller :biggrin1:

KEEN BEE

keen

[SUP] 1. finely sharpened, as an edge; so shaped as to cut or pierce substances readily: a keen razor.

Top Bottom