What's new

Name The Great Blade Exchange Mascott PIF

Toothpick

Needs milk and a bidet!
Staff member
Thanks to a very generous donation credit at West Coast Shaving I was able to purchase some popular blades for the blade exchange.
Now in stock!
Untitled

As we all know WCS employees a team of artists. I asked for some artwork to hang on the wall of the blade exchange thread and here is what I got.

Untitled

Looks like we now have a mascot! But what will his/her name be?

That's where you come in. Put your thinking caps on and come up with a name for the new mascot and you will be entered for a chance to win a blade sampler from the exchange!
I'm not sure how many blades yet, or even what kind. We will keep that a surprise. This will be open worldwide and I'll leave it open for a week or so.

So what ya got!?

I guess we could call him "Burt" from Burt's Bees Shaving products. But that's probably copywritten.

How about Bobby. Bobby Bee.

I guess that could be short for Bobby Bonilla of the Pirates fame. He even matches the yellow and black stripes!
$184_bobby_bonilla.jpg

Bee & Bee as in "Bee and Bee sez.... always bee clean shaven"

Yea it is not a name I know but it just popped into my head

Last edited:
How about The Great Bee-lade exchange mascot name is Nick.

I am fortunate to have won a previous blade exchange PIF, so please make sure my name is not drawn for this one.
I'd rather someone else have this opportunity.

Last edited:
At the risk of making a bad pun (it's entirely intentional, I assure you), we should call him "Aftershave"... because he stings when applied to the face. :biggrin1:

Thank you, I'll be here all week. Tip your waitress!

Last edited:
Top Bottom