What's new

Zookeepers of the Muhle R41 BEAST

Whoah, boys. This next project is not R41 related. I have to admit, though, I've been dreaming of eight possible R41 projects.

Last edited:
Btw ... This is part of an experience I'm gonna make one of these days ...
$CAM00787.jpg

QUOTE]

now that looks interesting, care to elaborate? inquiring minds wanna know

something about changing top plates I would guess? whats the other top plate? c´mon tell us (we know you want to :wink2: ....puleeeeezzeee)

We walk in as knights, and are transformed into zookeepers!?

But then, as zookeepers we would learn the "air-speed velocity" of both African and European swallows, and be better knights for it.

QUOTE]

now that looks interesting, care to elaborate? inquiring minds wanna know

something about changing top plates I would guess? whats the other top plate? c´mon tell us (we know you want to :wink2: ....puleeeeezzeee)

Nothing special really ... I just noticed the other top cap is significantly smaller than the Muhle's top cap ... and fits perfectly.
I might have to try it one of theses days.
But I have other razors in line for this week.

Btw ... it's the cap of an old Soluna razor, made in Czechoslovakia.

But then, as zookeepers we would learn the "air-speed velocity" of both African and European swallows, and be better knights for it.

Think this way :

We were the chosen ones to tame the BEAST! :001_cool:

Last edited:

i draw the line at shaving with a herring....there I said it:a24:

that sound interesting Nuclearblast...post us how it goes, once you get around to it?

Last edited:
As for the title change, I'm not sure if you guys saw it, but the OP asked for it, to include BEAST. One of our Mods was kind enough to grant that request.
And here we are, taming the BEAST!
$beast3.jpg

Beast member here. I have been using a 2013 for a few weeks and love it as much as my 180. I was lucky enough to buy out razor stock from a bankrupt cutlery shop containing a shelf of 2011's which I tried. My first 2011 shave with a feather blade was the most brutal BBS shave ever. Reminded me of my first cobra classic shave.

Beast member here. I have been using a 2013 for a few weeks and love it as much as my 180. I was lucky enough to buy out razor stock from a bankrupt cutlery shop containing a shelf of 2011's which I tried. My first 2011 shave with a feather blade was the most brutal BBS shave ever. Reminded me of my first cobra classic shave.

A shelf of 2011s ?? :ohmy: I wish I could be that lucky ... Welcome to the club!

Top Bottom