What's new

What does your bathroom countertop look like? Share ur pics!

Holy WOW @ the inventory some of you have. Quite impressive..I'm jealous! But this is my entire stock minus the williams I keep under the sink. If I get any more shaving supplies the wife will have a fit! lol $004.jpg

proxy.php

First time putting together a travel kit since I started DE shaving. Brought my DE89 in the B&B leather case, Astra SP, a Simpson 46, HTGAM Meta-Nectar soap and balm, alum block, and of course deodorant and cologne. It sucked leaving the scuttle at home, but we can't have everything we want :)

Last edited:
I'm trying my best to be 'minimal', so I've bought a pestle & mortar set and a toothbrush holder for my razors, funny how minimizing results in purchases, anyway I'm getting the bathroom looking 'cleaner'...
$IMAG1463.jpg
$IMAG1466.jpg
$IMAG1465.jpg

Unfortunately I don't really have room for anything on my counter but I do have a little towel cabinet for my things. I do have more in the cabinets. $ImageUploadedByTapatalk1395025989.008992.jpg

Lots of serious bathroom counter tops posted!
Mine is pretty simple. I keep the soaps in the drawer, but I had enough on the counter top that it started to look cluttered, so I put in a nice chrome / glass shelf to hold the majority of my collection.
... until the next purchase. :001_tongu

$Shave Sruff Sm.jpg

Lots of serious bathroom counter tops posted!
Mine is pretty simple. I keep the soaps in the drawer, but I had enough on the counter top that it started to look cluttered, so I put in a nice chrome / glass shelf to hold the majority of my collection.
... until the next purchase. :001_tongu

View attachment 428504

That brush, upper left hand corner. What is it?

Top Bottom