What's new

What does your bathroom countertop look like? Share ur pics!

This is my sink out of the two in our bedroom, since this didnt have a vanity I put up a shelf that we had laying around. Looking for some small shelving that I can put under the pedestal sink or I just start storing the unused soap in the closet. $uploadfromtaptalk1393083870601.jpg

turtle said:
proxy.php

Damn, that's a lot of electrical outlets (20A???).

Thanks,
Mike

Eight is a lot?

You know... I have never used a single one of them either....

You do silly things when building for yourself and at the time two - twin dual duplex outlets seemed OK to me.

I am sure someone will appreciate them some day in the future (when I am long gone)

Yes they are 20 amp Hubble commercial outlets (with the ╢ config so will take a 15 or dedicated 20 amp plug) and they are on a 20 amp GFI breaker.

Toothpick

Needs milk and a bidet!
Yes they are 20 amp Hubble commercial outlets (with the ╢ config so will take a 15 or dedicated 20 amp plug) and they are on a 20 amp GFI breaker.

Of course they can't be just plain ole outlets in Mick's house :tongue_sm

The Count of Merkur Cristo

B&B's Emperor of Emojis
Jack Daniels with a cinnamon flavored mouthwash, shot glass to dispense the mouthwash, and another shot glass that looks like a shotgun shell to hold my toothbrush. Can anyone tell I live alone?
Nathan:
Aw, come on man...come clean...it's real Jack right?
proxy.php

No, but seriously...you have a awesome Den with lots of character! :thumbsup:

attachment.php
"A [shave den] can have identity...just like a person". William Stanford

I've got the Old Types, TTOs and brushes here. In the mirror in the upper right you can see my New Improveds, NEWs and creams. Why are they separated? Simple: SWMBO simply refused to move her stuff so I could put them all together.

Oh, well. Can't have everything.

$photo.jpg

$s534.jpg

That pic's not real good. Cell phone, and I couldn't get very far back when I took the pic! On the left is a rack with 3 razors, On the right is a jar with blades on it, and a small bowl with 2 brushes, and there's a new bottle of sandalwood aftershave. I like things to be open when I work, so creams, soaps, etc. are all in the medicine cabinet to free up space for towels and moving things around a bit.

Top Bottom