What's new

What does your bathroom countertop look like? Share ur pics!

LOL! I share one with my wife. No one wants to see that!

Hahaha......

$Funniest_Memes_chicks-be-like-you-left-the-toilet-seat-up_15395.jpg

My counter is very clean. It only has a razor in a small bowl with the brush I was using that morning drying. Everything else is mounted on the wall on shelving.

I thing I belong to the minimalism brotherhood. More precisely to the ones with an apparent tidy environment and very messy closets.

proxy.php

Wet shaver since 1976. Here is my minimalist setup (and MY half of the counter):

The Travel Tech and Super Speed were my late father's. The gold Slim was my wife's father's. The Old Spice mug from 1949 was my grandfather's. With these, I feel absolutely no need for any other 'hardware'.
I have settled on three soaps and one blade. Yes, variety is the spice of life, but these items work very well for me, so if it ain't broke, don't fix it!!!

The fewer decisions I have to make daily, the better I like it!

Attachments

• $IMG_1456.JPG
    $IMG_1456.JPG
    156.1 KB · Views: 400
  • $IMG_1457.JPG
    $IMG_1457.JPG
    160.6 KB · Views: 401
What you see here is about half of my brushes, about a quarter of my DE's, what I'm currently rotating through of aftershaves and EdT's, but none of my creams and only a couple of soaps. I could easily completely fill a counter twice this size with stuff.

View attachment 413803

I'll send a nice PIF to the first guy that can correctly identify the razors from left to right. :wink2:

View attachment 413804

Here's a better picture of the razors. The cased Fatboy and the 40's SS to the right are a given.

View attachment 413808

-- John Gehman

I am extremely jealous of all of this. One day, one day. That's what I keep telling myself. Great collection man, absolutely beautiful

The wonderful SWMBO, who, as of 3 Sep, has put up with me for 36 of the 37 years we have been married--Uncle Sam had me in Iraq for the other one, 'politely' asked me to get my shaving stuff off our new vanity, unless it is being used that morning. Pictures of our new 'clean' vanity, and my shave den, now on the toilet, follow:
$MBR_BATH.jpg

Last edited:
What you see here is about half of my brushes, about a quarter of my DE's, what I'm currently rotating through of aftershaves and EdT's, but none of my creams and only a couple of soaps. I could easily completely fill a counter twice this size with stuff.

View attachment 413803

I'll send a nice PIF to the first guy that can correctly identify the razors from left to right. :wink2:

View attachment 413804

Here's a better picture of the razors. The cased Fatboy and the 40's SS to the right are a given.

View attachment 413808

-- John Gehman

Do you ever run into issues with not hanging your brushes upside down to dry?

Top Bottom