Status
Not open for further replies.
Straight from LA.

proxy.php

Topanga Fougere
Vanilla/Eucalyptus/Mint
Woody Lavender sample
Santa Monica Bay Rum sample
Bespoke #1 sample (this scent wasn't even released at the time woot!)

John was a pleasure to deal with. He actually added Slovenia to his list of countries he ships to just so I could order.

$P1080645.jpg$P1080648.jpg Just came today new tallow soap and new brush. Yes ,it's red. It's an Italian bush therefore red(kinda Fiat orangey red). The XXX scent is great and woof is it slick!

Got paid todau so I had to stop by the local antique shops. One of them was still dry from the last time I wss there but, the other two paid off. In the first one I ran across an E4 Fatboy. It was marked for $25 and I thought to myself that that was fair. The guy ended up selling it to me for $15 since I'm always buying razors from him. The second had two straights (that I knew and still know very little about) that were priced to sale. For $14 a piece I picked up a Geneva Cutlery Co. and a Pribyl Bros. razors. They weren't in the right boxes (what was left of them) but, I care little for that at this moment.

proxy.php

proxy.php

proxy.php

My last week shopping:

- hungarian Figaro aftershave and shaving creams: a not very remarkable range but cheap and with a lovely old barbershop scent.
- Alepo Tadé extra-fat bath soap: yes, I usually use bath soaps instead of "quimical" shower gels.
- old NOS tallow Penhaligon's English Fern shaving soap from a spanish group buy
- Vie&Long Butterscotch Edition brown horse brush

Here you are compared with my others Vie&Long (from left to right: Best Badger, brown horse, white horse):

This brush comes to replace the white horse one, as it looses too many hairs unfortunately...

Cheers!

Got myself a 4/8 Salamander near wedge and a 7/8 Bengall. They need a bit of work...

Attachments

• $IMG_0925.jpg
    $IMG_0925.jpg
    90.6 KB · Views: 303
Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom