What's new

Marlboroughvember Roll Call

I have a twin brother on the boards, k2clones29 who introduced me to wet shaving and B&B in January. He traditionally celebrates Aprilington and Marlboroughvember every year. For the past couple of months he has been dealing with some medical issues that prevent him from using a computer and at his request, I was asked to take roll call for next month.

Personally, I have a SSAD and find it difficult to use a soap on any continuing basis of more than one day, my vow will be to use DRH Marlborough at least once a week for the month of November. It is a wonderful soap and perfectly scented for the time of year. Who will be joining?

will be a pleasure to pull out the marlborough soap sometime next month.
speedy recovery to your bro.
$harris june 15s.jpg

nemo

Lunatic Fringe
Staff member
I will be joining in for a few good shaves.

Best wishes to your twin brother and you.

Last edited by a moderator:
I quite enjoy Marlborough.

Count me good for once a week.

My desire for variety precludes me committing to anything more.

I'm trying to finish off my Arlington, but I'll be glad to switch to Marlborough at least once a week in November. Best wishes to your brother.

JCinPA

The Lather Maestro
I'll go for it. I have a puck I have not used yet, waiting for the Almond to finish. But I'm dying to try the Marlborough. I'm in.

IN. At least once a week.

Been too long since I've used Marlborough. I noticed the other day the smell had "staled" a bit and I look forward to warming it up again.

Tell your bro he's got to get back soon and join us in Marlboroughvember!

I have a stick of Marlborough I haven't used in a year... I promise to use it at least once in November if I can dig it out... Does that count?

All the best to your brother. I will be using Marlborough at least once a week for November, couldn't think of a better move of solidarity.

Sincerely,
Max

Hope your brother feels better. I will be joining in for Marlboroughvember. I just received a fresh puck last week so I will save it for Nov 1.

Very sorry to hear about your brother. I hope that seeing a group of guys using Marlborough helps his recovery. I'll join in as soon as I finish my puck of Arlington....... which should be in the first week of November.

I used it today by coincidence. Nice soap, but a month of it (or any soap)? No thanks. May everyone doing so enjoy it though. I can maybe do it again next week, but really depends if I remember to.

I hope your brother recovers. If someone wants to give me a puck of Marlborough, I'll celebrate Marlboroughvember. And Marlboroughcember and Marlboroughuary.

a very respectable showing, thanks gents! 2 days before the month starts, anybody else care to join in?

Used it yesterday for only the second time this year. I forgot how much I like this soap as I've devoted much of this year to finishing off other soaps & creams that I don't plan on replacing.

Top Bottom