What's new

Show us Your Tobacco Stash and Smoking Rooms

It looks like this:

proxy.php

Just ignore the guy with the burnt face... he's the furnace repairman.

here is most of my tobacco stash.
86 quart jars full
30 pint jars full
192 tins and a dozen or so ceramic humidors around as well.

A lot of this stash was when I purchased the entire inventory of a couple of old tobacco stores when the owner had passed away.

Oldest blends I have are from the 40's, the newest is at least 5 years old. All of the jared blends are at least 20-30 years old.
The first two pics are the shelves in my smoking den.
The second set are drawers 5, 4 & 3 from a large 5 drawer chest of drawers that the spouse let me have when I ran out of shelf space.

$image.jpg
$image.jpg
$image.jpg
$image.jpg

86 quart jars full
30 pint jars full

A lot of this stash was when I purchased the entire inventory of a couple of old tobacco stores when the owner had passed away.

Oldest blends I have are from the 40's, the newest is at least 5 years old. All of the jared blends are at least 20-30 years old.
The second set are drawers 5, 4 & 3 from a large 5 drawer chest of drawers that the spouse let me have when I ran out of shelf space.

View attachment 572094
View attachment 572095
View attachment 572096
View attachment 572097

$dude whoa.jpg

86 quart jars full
30 pint jars full

View attachment 572094
View attachment 572095
View attachment 572096
View attachment 572097

[emoji47]

Making room for the latest acquisitions, I figured it was time for a little organizing. No better time for pictures. :001_cool:

The ol' war chest...
$DSCF1958.jpg

All the contents piled up, semi-organized...
$DSCF1951.jpg

Back inside, all neat and tidy...
$DSCF1962.jpg

I used to have a den in the house but the heavy smoke particulates that are generated by pipe tobacco caused the walls and everything in the den to get all brown and sticky. Yuck!

Wife said clean it up and move it out to the enclosed porch. I don't mind really cause now all I have to do is open the floor drain and hose off the walls to clean the porch.

Claudel Xerxes

Staff member
I smoke outside, but this is my current stash, excluding lighters, pipe cleaners, reamers, pipe tools, etc.

$Cellar 2016-05-04.jpg

I have roughly 7.5 lbs. of tobacco right now, and 13 useable pipes.

Top Bottom