What's new

Show us Your Tobacco Stash and Smoking Rooms

I love my wife, but smoking Pipes and Cigars is what I do with the boyz.
My wife is a beloved guest at any of the Jackwagon meetups. But she is also a proper hillbilly. I chose well, she doesn't smoke so my stash is all mine. She will laugh at me when the boxes topple over onto me and trap me in the closet...

it's been a while...but here's my "cellar"
IMG_0104.JPG

Had to rearrange after Christmas hauls. Plus another three cases of jars under my bed that I consider opened tins and and smoke from. Bags are in a food saver bag and in a drawer for a little extra protection.
IMG_20180129_232811.jpg
IMG_20180129_232758.jpg

First time posting my stash. Isn't as extensive or snazzy as some. Space issues of a small house lol. Had to use what I got. Not a ton of storage to go around so the base of my closet is what I got. Not a great picture or very pretty but it works.
The drawers on the left-
top two are pipe accessories as well as the very top.
Third from the top is corn cobs
4th down is meerschaum
5th is briars
Bottom is project pipes. All need various levels of cleaning, sanitation, and restoration.

Middle-
Jars in the back are in longer term aging
Front is the new to me pupe racks mosting brairs with a couple cobs mixed in. I haven't got them in any specific order as of yet.

Right-
Top back is the tupperdor of cigars
Top front is cigar accessories
Middle large container is pipe tobacco tins/pouches.
Middle small container is pipe cleaning and restoration supplies.
Bottom drawer is all pipe tobacco jars.
Out front is the blends I'm smoking pretty often or almost empty. Also samples in the large jars. Also various cleaning, pipe care, and packing supplies stacked around.

Thats pretty much it. Not fancy but it works for me. :thumbup:

20180211_125908.jpg

Claudel Xerxes

Staff member
First time posting my stash. Isn't as extensive or snazzy as some. Space issues of a small house lol. Had to use what I got. Not a ton of storage to go around so the base of my closet is what I got. Not a great picture or very pretty but it works.
The drawers on the left-
top two are pipe accessories as well as the very top.
Third from the top is corn cobs
4th down is meerschaum
5th is briars
Bottom is project pipes. All need various levels of cleaning, sanitation, and restoration.

Middle-
Jars in the back are in longer term aging
Front is the new to me pupe racks mosting brairs with a couple cobs mixed in. I haven't got them in any specific order as of yet.

Right-
Top back is the tupperdor of cigars
Top front is cigar accessories
Middle large container is pipe tobacco tins/pouches.
Middle small container is pipe cleaning and restoration supplies.
Bottom drawer is all pipe tobacco jars.
Out front is the blends I'm smoking pretty often or almost empty. Also samples in the large jars. Also various cleaning, pipe care, and packing supplies stacked around.

Thats pretty much it. Not fancy but it works for me. :thumbup:

View attachment 859673

Nice, Mark!

F150A562-8BBB-4CDD-8D25-5C591A76A62F.jpeg

I really need to reorganize my cupboard everything got tossed lookin for a particular tin at Christmas.

Almost everything on the right side behind the P Albert is PSLNF and PSLBF

The rest is a hodgepodge of English and Orientals. The shelf below this one has about 2# of Nightcap stashed away.

When I opened it up to take the pic I got a whiff of Latakia, any chance one of those tins could ‘leak’?

I would either smoke or transfer to a sealed jar, any tins you have previously opened. JMHO
Oh, I presumed that the tins were unopened. If the tin is opened, I 100% concur with alpster. If you're not going to finish the tin within a week or two, jar that sucker up.

I 'think' those tins are all sealed up, but now I'm not too sure if I put one back after opening or not. Last time I thought I had a leaky tin it turned out a sample of something in a Ziploc bag was the culprit.

Top Bottom