What's new

Show us Your Tobacco Stash and Smoking Rooms

Did I post this already?
proxy.php

I have to find a reasonable way to photograph my tobacco cellar, which is in my actual cellar (or, as I call it, my basement -- though "Frog Morton Basement" would not have the same smoothness to its name).

Servus!

Thanks for the feedback - it was rather easy to assemble, even for a guy with two left hands like me! The clips for the pipes came from my B&M. He had hundreds of the things and I got a deal at 0.30€ a piece.

My GF loves it because she thinks that there is no more room for new pipes... :pipe:

I don't think I have added mine yet. If I have; here's an update.

Attachments

• $image.jpg
    $image.jpg
    57.7 KB · Views: 234
  • $image.jpg
    $image.jpg
    78.5 KB · Views: 239
  • $image.jpg
    $image.jpg
    74 KB · Views: 235
  • $image.jpg
    $image.jpg
    71.2 KB · Views: 236
  • $image.jpg
    $image.jpg
    51.3 KB · Views: 234
Last edited:
The drawer below is tin city. The pipes are the resting ones. The case of vintage tins... Not a few are full of the original tobacco, some still moist, the rest rehydrated. Jars on top hold the pensioners' blend.

Attachments

• $image.jpg
    $image.jpg
    60.4 KB · Views: 235
  • $image.jpg
    $image.jpg
    74.3 KB · Views: 235
  • $image.jpg
    $image.jpg
    93.1 KB · Views: 238
  • $image.jpg
    $image.jpg
    90.2 KB · Views: 236
proxy.php

proxy.php

The mason jars are two levels deep, for reference of depth. Left side is smaller jars for stuff like flakes, while the jars on the right are bigger for loose leaf (at least in theory).

The second set of mason jars are the bigguns... i.e. each jar of Penzance is 8 oz as reference. Those jars won't fit in the trunk, sadly.

proxy.php

proxy.php

The mason jars are two levels deep, for reference of depth. Left side is smaller jars for stuff like flakes, while the jars on the right are bigger for loose leaf (at least in theory).

The second set of mason jars are the bigguns... i.e. each jar of Penzance is 8 oz as reference. Those jars won't fit in the trunk, sadly.

$Excellent.jpg

Top Bottom