What's new

Hand Check and VOTD

Their prices seem pretty cheap still. 50ml of juice for $10.99... That is cheap! I cannot find the Mojito, do they call it something different?

Weird... my buddy said the same thing the other day... it seems he's not got it listed anymore. :( Hope he brings it back, I really liked it.

Ordered Hawksauce, Thug Juice, Bananas Foster, Vanilla Custard and Zebra Stripe gum, all 50ml bottles 80/20.

I am still amazed at the prices. I thought EC Blend was cheap at about $15 per 50ml bottle. I even found a 10% off coupon on the site.

I knew there had to be some E-Cig love around here somewhere.

I've DIY'd for over a year an now I'm usually unflavored. I'll get an urge now and then and throw in some Double RY4, Dragon Fruit, or Strawberry.

I've been vaping some Mt Baker Vapor Coumarin Pipe. There's a slight tobacco taste, but I mostly taste a vanilla and cherry combo. It kinda tastes like what an aromatic smells like... if I'm making even a little bit of sense. However, it ends with a spiciness at the end of the flavor profile.

Last edited:
I've been vaping some Mt Baker Vapor Coumarin Pipe. There's a slight tobacco taste, but I mostly taste a vanilla and cherry combo. It kinda tastes like what an aromatic smells like... if I'm making even a little bit of sense. However, it ends with a spiciness at the end of the flavor profile.

Oh god... I just finally tried my Latakia blend from Mt Baker Vapor.

I think I puked a little in my mouth.

So, yes to the Coumarin Pipe, no to the latakia blend? lol

I hate worrying about steeping juices when I get them. I understand the concept, but wish they came at their optimal time for vaping. I like that companies want to send fresh juices, but if they suggest steeping for a few weeks, why not have a supply on hand so they can send the juice out when it is at its prime!

With that off my chest, I just filled a Kayfun with Up Stomp Sticky Peach. It is good. Nice sweet peach and I can even taste the peach skin.

My EC Blend and Mt Baker order should be here tomorrow pending the snow dump we are set to get.

I just dropped an order at MT Baker... a couple samples to try and some stock up sizes on stuff I know I like:
Afternoon Delight
Caramel Coffee
Coumarin Pipe
Green Apple
Zebra Stripe Gum

Glad to see the vaping crowd on the forum. Been off cigs and vaping for about 7 months now. I switch between EC Blend and Heather's Heavenly Vapes. Love it!

My Mt Baker order arrived and I have already vaped 5 tanks (Kayfun) of the Hawksauce. It is a pretty good juice, especially for the price. On the first day it was a little perfumey, but that has settled a bit. According to the date on the bottle, the juices were mixed the day they were shipped so I guess it needs some time to meld. I am horrible at describing tastes, but I can taste some berries maybe some cherry. It is mentholated just a touch but it works. I will not say this is the best juice I have tasted, but it is good. I have been vaping it all day since Thursday.

I also filled a Kayfun with Mt Baker Bananas Foster. This is a very tasty juice right out of the box. It has a natural banana taste, not a banana liquor taste like other banana juices I have tried. I hate the banana liquor taste! It tastes a bit more like a banana bread right now. Maybe steeping will help. The Namber Juice Caramelized Bananas is better, but it is $10 for 15ml. This was $10.99 for 50ml. I am going to try to let it steep a little, but it is a good vapeable juice right now.

Today I want to try the Zebra Stripe Gum or Thug Juice.

My Mt Baker order arrived and I have already vaped 5 tanks (Kayfun) of the Hawksauce. It is a pretty good juice, especially for the price. On the first day it was a little perfumey, but that has settled a bit. According to the date on the bottle, the juices were mixed the day they were shipped so I guess it needs some time to meld. I am horrible at describing tastes, but I can taste some berries maybe some cherry. It is mentholated just a touch but it works. I will not say this is the best juice I have tasted, but it is good. I have been vaping it all day since Thursday.

I also filled a Kayfun with Mt Baker Bananas Foster. This is a very tasty juice right out of the box. It has a natural banana taste, not a banana liquor taste like other banana juices I have tried. I hate the banana liquor taste! It tastes a bit more like a banana bread right now. Maybe steeping will help. The Namber Juice Caramelized Bananas is better, but it is $10 for 15ml. This was $10.99 for 50ml. I am going to try to let it steep a little, but it is a good vapeable juice right now.

Today I want to try the Zebra Stripe Gum or Thug Juice.

Mt Baker Vapor will usually taste completely different after a week or two in my experience.
I have a feeling that you'll be surprised with how good Hawk Sauce is a week from now when the blueberries and menthol start to wake up.

Mt Baker Vapor will usually taste completely different after a week or two in my experience.
I have a feeling that you'll be surprised with how good Hawk Sauce is a week from now when the blueberries and menthol start to wake up.

I am sure it will get better. It is pretty good now so I am sure I will like it even more.

I filled a Kayfun with Zebra Stripe Gum today. It is good. I taste lemon and lime and some other stuff.
I am happy with all the juices I tried so far from Mt Baker. I still have Thug Juice and Vanilla Custard to try plus they sent me a free 15ml bottle of Vanilla Butternut with my order. With their prices, I will definitely order from them more in the future!

Hello gents! I just got back on the e cig wagon after a moment of weakness resulting in 5 months of regular cigarette smoking. Decided yesterday that enough was enough and wiped the dust off of my ego vv. I'm enjoying some green Apple from the vapor room today.

Hello gents! I just got back on the e cig wagon after a moment of weakness resulting in 5 months of regular cigarette smoking. Decided yesterday that enough was enough and wiped the dust off of my ego vv. I'm enjoying some green Apple from the vapor room today.

Welcome back. I'm doing some green apple from MT Baker. Good flavor, for sure.

I'm digging mine. Watch Rip Trippers video on the micro coil and chimney coil, really good vid showing a normal micro coil set up. The hardest part is just learning how much cotton to use if you've never used it before.

Normally I'm vaping dragon's blood mixed with smaug's hoard (from vaperite.com) but today I've got the vivi nova filled with a mix of strawberry pomegranate mixed with some watermelon (from west ga vape they are labeled vape yeah and aren't bad.) I got my vape to try to kick the lung dart habbit but so far it just seems that I smoke more when I'm not vaping.

Top Bottom