What's new

Cella - Item of the Week 4/22/13

OldSaw

The wife's investment
Hello to all.

This will be the ninth in a series of "item of the week" threads that i am promoting in the general shave discussion forum.

The rules:

1. It is very simple. Use the item of the week for the week that it is scheduled and post your thoughts on that item in its thread.
  2. Everything else in your shave line-up may be rotated at will, but keep the featured item of the week as part of each shave.
  3. The weeks will start on Monday and end on Saturday. Sunday could be a free day, or an overlap day for the next week or whatever.

The ninth featured item of the week will be Cella shave soap. Starting Monday, 4/22/13.

Won't be able to participate in this one. But look forward to reading everyones experiences with it.

Cella is high on my to get next list.

Going to shave now. You just made one of my choices easy. Only problem is I don't have the willpower to stay with the same item for a whole week, but it's guaranteed for tonights shave!

OldSaw

The wife's investment
Going to shave now. You just made one of my choices easy. Only problem is I don't have the willpower to stay with the same item for a whole week, but it's guaranteed for tonights shave!

Then take it as a challenge. You can do it.

Been traveling quite a bit lately with my trusty tub 'o cella. Perfect size for travel and works exceptionally well in all water hardnesses...

Easy. It's my two year old daughter's favourite, having sniffed the whole collection. Plus it is fun to treat myself like some special cake. We'll see how well that goes for a full week.

The other judges prefer TOBS avocado, by the way.

Nice, I really like these IOTW romps around the shave den. I got a head start on Cella week yesterday because I know it's so well regarded by folks around here and wanted a little extra time with the soap. The fragrance might be too saccharine for me to consider an all-time favorite, but we'll see how the week goes. The performance was up to its incredible reputation. Provided oodles of very slick cushiony lather that gave a great shave. Looking forward to the rest of the week.

I'm in. This is going to be an easy week. Cella is awesome and I've been working on 3017ing my red tub since March anyway. It's going to be a great week of shaves, gentlemen.

Gee! I've get to do item of the week two weeks in a row. Love the Art Deco look of the tub but every time I sniff the soap I'm conflicted. I can't decide whether to shave with it or go looking for a recipe that uses it. Yummmy!

I got started on Cella week today. I used my Ever Ready boar, keeping it very wet, and created a very nice lather. The scent mellows in the lather to a rich creamy slightly sweet fragrance. I had a nice shave with my GEM 1912 - one WTG pass and two XTG passes.

Great! Just got some Cella recently, and have a Shavemac DO1 due in tomorrow, and a pretty new Semogue 2012 LE. I'm good for a week of testing.

Top Bottom