What's new

Kentuckiana February Meetup Thread

Hey all, it's that time again. Let's see who is checking in for the February meetup. It will be Sunday, February 10th at 6:30 pm. This time we will be meeting in the East End for those that might be traveling from Lexington or elsewhere. We will be meeting at The Brick House on S. Hurstbourne Parkway.

So. Who is in?!

I also plan on attending, gentlemen. Didn't we discuss something about bringing razors to exchange, or am I imagining things?

I should be there. I'll also bring a razor and some sample swag. I'm leaving for Daytona with the race car on Monday after the meeting.

We had mentioned razors for trade, but of course that is purely optional. BUT, for those that have said they are attending, give me your top 3 scents (ie lime, lilac, rose, sandalwood, etc). I am making up a suprise and will need to know this from each of you.

No problemo! If you're thinking about coming then I'd like your input as well. What scents do you prefer, dog?

So far my favorites are lavander, lemon-lime and sandalwood. I shot a PM to Hoosier Trooper, I'll see if I can bring him into the fold.

Top Bottom