What's new

Anyone know what kind of leather jacket this is?

I've been looking for a leather jacket just like this but have not had any luck. Does anyone recognize the brand and model? Or at least something similar?

proxy.php

Thanks, guys. I saw something kind of similar at Aero, but there were features that prevented me from buying.

I am assuming it is a legit motorcycle jacket, based on the helmet in his hand. So you would be able to find Leather jackets like that at most motorcycle shops. However, motorcycle ones may have longer arms then fashion jackets as they ride up a bit when you ride.

Vanson makes good leather jackets, a bit pricey, especially if you wont be riding with it. But the products are good.

http://www.vansonleathers.com/prod-The_Drifter-507.aspx

Last edited:
It does look like a functional motorcycle jacket, close fitting on the arms and all over to minimize flapping in the wind at 75mph. I might caution against getting a real sport bike jacket for everyday wear, as I don't think they are comfortable enough, since they usually are made from a relatively stiff hide, are close fitting, and with a narrow collar.

Top Bottom