What's new

Never Ending Travel Box

I replied when there was an opening and i am still waiting to here if i made the cut...best of luck to all and happy shaving

sorry guys, i had a PC hard drive go down and have been rebuilding my PC on a new drive, doing this on a cell phone is not fun editing.... I'm pretty much back up and running I'll have the list updated tonight

The Neverending Travel Box

What Is It
The Box contains a lot of shave related items and some other B&B interests as well, you can try whatever you like and add anything at all for the next people to try, as long as it is B&B related. This box is for new guys so if all you have to add back in is a pack of blades, im cool with that, if you really have nothing to add back in, im good with that as well, there are some experienced guys on the list who can help keep it full The Box is Canada/USA only, due to shipping regulations.

how it works
11 people are on the list, if you want on it subscribe to the thread, when the person who has the box posts that the box has shipped, the first member to declare they want in, will claim the open spot at the bottom of the list.

The Rules

1. When you get the box Post in this thread
2. When you ship the box, post in this thread
3. Have fun and do your best to take pictures and share your thoughts in this thread about what you have tried
4. No complaining, like AT ALL, failure with this one will have you removed from the list
5. If you think you have a real problem, PM me and we will work it out
6. HAVE FUN

01. bpdavidson
02. eventi
03. kevdogg329
04. shivas22
05. spaz
06. floyd923
07. TexLaw
08. FoolishMortal
09. horvy
10. bingo82d
11. JimmyTheChooch

First shave from the box:
Fatboy on 5
Unknown "super platinum" blade
Tiki Land Locked preshave
Col Konk Desert Breeze soap
DR Harris Arlington stick

This is the first time I ditched the soap after the first pass. Scent was amazing, though. Sort of citrus and camphor scent. The first pass was sorta sticky. The razor wouldn't glide at all. When I layered for the second pass, it had already broken down. Maybe I did it wrong, but with this much soap to try, I didnt care to figure it out. Maybe I'll give it another go before giving up.

The DR Harris stick kicked *** though. Light and masculine Neroli scent, and face lather like a champ.

First shave from the box:
Fatboy on 5
Unknown "super platinum" blade
Tiki Land Locked preshave
Col Konk Desert Breeze soap
DR Harris Arlington stick

This is the first time I ditched the soap after the first pass. Scent was amazing, though. Sort of citrus and camphor scent. The first pass was sorta sticky. The razor wouldn't glide at all. When I layered for the second pass, it had already broken down. Maybe I did it wrong, but with this much soap to try, I didnt care to figure it out. Maybe I'll give it another go before giving up.

The DR Harris stick kicked *** though. Light and masculine Neroli scent, and face lather like a champ.

Keep the reviews coming!

Is there any way to move down the list a couple spots? My dog had surgery yesterday and $$$ is tight until I get the bill paid. Would appreciate it.

Is there any way to move down the list a couple spots? My dog had surgery yesterday and $$$ is tight until I get the bill paid. Would appreciate it.
I won't be ready to ship the box until about a month from now. If you think you still won't be able to afford shipping by Nov 1, let me know and I'll reach out to the guy who started this. It cost about $13 for the last guy to send it to me.

I won't be ready to ship the box until about a month from now. If you think you still won't be able to afford shipping by Nov 1, let me know and I'll reach out to the guy who started this. It cost about $13 for the last guy to send it to me.
That should work. :).

Great! It's totally worth it. It took me about an hour to pick out what I wanted to try this AM. The box has so much in it that I don't think one person could get through it in one month.

Also prayers for you and your dog.

Top Bottom