What's new

Never Ending Travel Box

don't thank me yet, you still need to get on the list by the rules, then wait and wait till you can't wait no more lol

I've been watching this thread since I joined here, and just happened to act at the right time...Luckily, I set up immediate email alerts on this thread :)

bingo - if you haven't already, read the entire thread, this box is of legendary status, not to mention, the thread is really great to read.

The Neverending Travel Box

What Is It
The Box contains a lot of shave related items and some other B&B interests as well, you can try whatever you like and add anything at all for the next people to try, as long as it is B&B related. This box is for new guys so if all you have to add back in is a pack of blades, im cool with that, if you really have nothing to add back in, im good with that as well, there are some experienced guys on the list who can help keep it full The Box is Canada/USA only, due to shipping regulations.

how it works
11 people are on the list, if you want on it subscribe to the thread, when the person who has the box posts that the box has shipped, the first member to declare they want in, will claim the open spot at the bottom of the list.

The Rules

1. When you get the box Post in this thread
2. When you ship the box, post in this thread
3. Have fun and do your best to take pictures and share your thoughts in this thread about what you have tried
4. No complaining, like AT ALL, failure with this one will have you removed from the list
5. If you think you have a real problem, PM me and we will work it out
6. HAVE FUN

01. Enquerencia
02. Chevelleguy0
03. bpdavidson
04. eventi
05. kevdogg329
06. shivas22
07. spaz
08. floyd923
09. TexLaw
10. FoolishMortal
11. horvy

Maybe i jumped the gun. I saw tyat the box was on its way to chevelle so I figured his name would be off the list. From tuere i am fifth in line..

Didn't feel like shaving last night so I did today. Decided to use the Burt's Bees shave cream. Well it lives up to its name, nothing more than a cream. I attempted to lather it up but it was having no part of it. Other than that it did a fine job of protecting and allowing smooth razor glide. At first I thought it was something I wouldn't buy but as I thought about it this would be a great travel cream. My wife and I like to camp and this would be perfect to bring along since there is no need for a brush.

The Neverending Travel Box

What Is It
The Box contains a lot of shave related items and some other B&B interests as well, you can try whatever you like and add anything at all for the next people to try, as long as it is B&B related. This box is for new guys so if all you have to add back in is a pack of blades, im cool with that, if you really have nothing to add back in, im good with that as well, there are some experienced guys on the list who can help keep it full The Box is Canada/USA only, due to shipping regulations.

how it works
11 people are on the list, if you want on it subscribe to the thread, when the person who has the box posts that the box has shipped, the first member to declare they want in, will claim the open spot at the bottom of the list.

The Rules

1. When you get the box Post in this thread
2. When you ship the box, post in this thread
3. Have fun and do your best to take pictures and share your thoughts in this thread about what you have tried
4. No complaining, like AT ALL, failure with this one will have you removed from the list
5. If you think you have a real problem, PM me and we will work it out
6. HAVE FUN

01. Chevelleguy0
02. bpdavidson
03. eventi
04. kevdogg329
05. shivas22
06. spaz
07. floyd923
08. TexLaw
09. FoolishMortal
10. horvy

It would seem that due to a member no longer being around we have an open spot, first to ask for it gets the go ahead

Top Bottom