What's new

My trip to DR Harris (lots of pics!)

I was in London recently and decided to pop in DR Harris and check it out! The place is obviously a wet-shavers dream come true...

One thing you will notice is that DR Harris carries a very large assortment of Simpson brushes! After booking my trip, I wanted to see if there was any shops in London that carried Simpson brushes, and it was never mentioned anywhere on this site that DR Harris carries them. They had a huge amount to choose from, and were only slightly more expensive than the simpsons online order system.

The staff was very nice and helpful, although I could tell they were quite surprised to see someone like me (22 year old Canadian university student) in such a posh and upper-class establishment, especially since I knew just about everything there was to know about their products. :wink2:

In the end I walked out with an Arlington stick, a bottle of Aftershave Milk, and some arlington talcum powder. All awesome stuff. It was so awesome to be able to check out all their inventory in person and check out all the lovely scents!

As you can see, they also carry a large variety of the most popular DE's and some nice Dovo straights too!

$IMG_0032.jpg

$IMG_0033.jpg

$IMG_0031.jpg

$IMG_0029.jpg

$IMG_0026.jpg

Yea it was extremely tempting! I had to try my best to keep my cool in there, I have never before felt like such a kid in a candy store. Easily could have spent all day in there gawking over all the merchandise if i was alone, but my girlfriend was ready to leave after about 20 minutes, and I needed to get out of there before I lost my self control :lol:

I was there last saturday.
Very kind lady inside, I also mentioned her that her shop is famous on the internet :). Bought a marlborough aftershave and soap refill.

Easily could have spent all day in there gawking over all the merchandise if i was alone, but my girlfriend was ready to leave after about 20 minutes, and I needed to get out of there before I lost my self control :lol:

Next time leave her at home...at least I used to do that with my wife when I go to shave den shopping

Top Bottom