What's new

Has there been a New Jersey Get Together?

A little bit further north.... Martino's in Somerville... Best Cuban food in Jersey....BYOB tho

Sounds like a good alternate suggestion.

well ..., I had been wanting to get in "A Little Taste of Cuba" while we meet. It never occurred to me that Cuban food was a way to do it.

I hope they have a smoking section out on the patio or something ... it would be a shame if those of us that love The Brown Leaf can't follow a good meal (of any type) without a good smoke. I just stocked up on Chateau Fuente and Macanudo Court, so I'm down for whatever.

I'll have to google Martino's and set my GPS to talk me in. No biggie.

While we're still working out the logistics ... is anybody bringing along any shave gear for Show and Tell or Swap and Trade?

I may be bringing a NIB bottle of Bigelow #1200 ASB that is looking for a new home.

Hi all-
I heard back from the Marketing Mgr. at Triumph. He indicated they would have no trouble allocating space for us and accomodating a party of @20. It would not be a private room, but it would be a space in the main room where we would have plenty of room all together. BUT- I happen to think the Somerville Cuban food suggestion is fabulous and am voting for that idea, actually. Will that still be a mid-day gathering on the 12th?
I will be bringing some DE's along I need help in ID'ing, as well as some for sale/trade... I'll come up with a list well before we meet.

I'll endorse the Cuban food @ Martino's in Somerville ... those of us that are interested can stop by the Cigar store in Princeton either before or after.

Martino's looks great, I'm all about some delicious pork! It's still centrally located which should work. It seems a few of us have been there, will they be able to accomodate us? How's the parking? The parking around Triumph can be a hassle.

Yes, I'll be bringing a few things to swap/PIF.

I should still be able to make it as long as I can figure out how to get there using public transportation.

Oh, and I'll certainly be bringing things to share!

I'm still trying to decide if I should drive from CT. Maybe I can try to put one together in my area?

Off topic, Jim.. who is that in your profile picture; I see that several members have the same photo currently - but I don't know who it is.

Rudy Vey

Shaving baby skin and turkey necks
I'm still trying to decide if I should drive from CT. Maybe I can try to put one together in my area?

Off topic, Jim.. who is that in your profile picture; I see that several members have the same photo currently - but I don't know who it is.

This is Sue Moore, the woman we are honoring right now with a huge auction in her name to raise funds for the Susan G Komen foundation. Sue was a great woman and a good friend!

Top Bottom