What's new

PIF Giveaway Game Round 4 Sign Up

This is where you post your interest in the PIF Giveaway Game Round 4. For more information, see Round 3.

http://badgerandblade.com/vb/showthread.php/243676-PIF-Giveaway-Game-Round-3?p=3413522#post3413522

Rules:

Member of at least 91 days and in good standing.
Resident of CONUS.
Able to participate and ship promptly.

Okay, things are changing up a bit for this round.

25 participants. Get your name in fast. First come, first served (meeting eligibility, of course).

Take one and pass it. That's the theme.

You will receive a box with at least 2 other gift-wrapped boxes inside. You will choose ONE of those boxes, without opening it and send the other on its way, along with YOUR contribution of a gift-wrapped box.

Be creative. Have fun. A gift can have several items in it, wrapped as one, or just one gift. Don't always go for the bigger gifts as the recipient. Someone may put a giftcard to your favorite place in an envelope.

You can add more than you take, but you may not take more than you add, in gifts/ box quantity-wise. You don't know what you're getting, until you've decided then opened it.

If the box has 3 wrapped items, you can take one and must add one, but are welcome to add more than one.

This will be shipped in a large flat rate usps box. With delivery confirmation it should come in at just under $16.

More detailed instructions will come after sign up is complete.

Should you have questions, please post them here.

Ready....

Go!

I'm IN!!!!!!!!!!

I will gladly yield to another, however, if space is needed since I did just participate (and made out like a bandit - uh, make that a pirate, yes made out like a PIRATE!) in Round Three.

Last edited:
I'd love to participate in this little twist :) . Sign me up please. The 3rd round was great and really fun to stalk the person I PIF'ed :) .

Wish I could join you guys. Have fun. I'll keep my ear to the ground for Round 5!

I'll be watching this thread with great interest.

I'm REALLY hoping Angry Panda joined early in June so he can make it over the 91 day "hump." :ohmy:

Whatcha think guys? It may LOOK like his join date says "Jun 2011" but if you look REAL CLOSE I'm sure most of us see "Jun (1) 2011" eh?:wink2:

Last edited:
You know what? I think i'm going to sign up. This is too good not to.

Don Draper's comment in Round 3 about being in it from the beginning got me thinking about it and since Rick kicked this off so soon, I think I will have time to play. I just have to. Since this is a Pass-type PIF, I just need to be in at the beginning so I can be done before the end of September. As long as that is not a problem, I'm in.

One last hoo-rah before I leave.

Last edited:
I missed round 3 so I am on board for round 4. Also like TheVez2 I have a time restriction I will not be around starting December 12th-January 9th.

Does the item have to be shaving related??

Last edited:
o_O

You can't stalk your recipient?! That IS a twist.

Cool...I'm in.

1. RickBoone1
2. Captain Pre-Capsize
3. Don_Draper
4. michiganlover
5. Angry_Panda
6. grimas42
7. Tnutsshave
8. dougr
9. TheVez2
10. Blorkin
11. PozzSka

o_O

You can't stalk your recipient?! That IS a twist.

Cool...I'm in.

1. RickBoone1
2. Captain Pre-Capsize
3. Don_Draper
4. michiganlover
5. Angry_Panda
6. grimas42
7. Tnutsshave
8. dougr
9. TheVez2
10. Blorkin
11. PozzSka

Congrats on getting in Angry Panda! Wish I could join, but I'll be eagerly reading!

Does the item have to be shaving related??

In the past you could give anything, however, since you have no idea who is getting your gift, you have no way of knowing if they will like your non-shaving related item. Since this is a shaving forum, and the love of shaving is a bond we all share, shaving related items are sure to tickle the fancy of the recipient.

However, other grooming related items (fancy soaps, aftershave, cologne, shampoo bars) are probably still safe bets. :thumbup1::thumbup1:

You know what? I think i'm going to sign up. This is too good not to.

Don Draper's comment in Round 3 about being in it from the beginning got me thinking about it and since Rick kicked this off so soon, I think I will have time to play. I just have to. Since this is a Pass-type PIF, I just need to be in at the beginning so I can be done before the end of September. As long as that is not a problem, I'm in.

One last hoo-rah before I leave.

We got you covered.

Top Bottom