What's new

PIF Giveaway Game Round 4 Sign Up

In the past you could give anything, however, since you have no idea who is getting your gift, you have no way of knowing if they will like your non-shaving related item. Since this is a shaving forum, and the love of shaving is a bond we all share, shaving related items are sure to tickle the fancy of the recipient.

However, other grooming related items (fancy soaps, aftershave, cologne, shampoo bars) are probably still safe bets. :thumbup1::thumbup1:

Furthermore...your gifts will be wrapped. You won't have a clue what you are getting until you open it. Then, you won't have any idea what you passed up and sent on to the next poor soul.

Imagine....a nice big box comes to you. You open it...there's two nicely wrapped packages. (hell, mine will probably be wrapped in newspaper, so use "nicely wrapped" loosely) You try to pick them up and shake them and make sense of what it is... (I know some of you are going to make it hard to tell!!!! bwah haha haaa). You choose. You put your wrapped gift into the box along with the other you passed on and send it to the next one on the list. Seal it up, then you open the one you took out for yourself. Fun, eh? What did you get? It'll be cool. No gag gifts or crap like that. All cool stuff. Nice stuff. $30+ value.

Was it something you've been wanting? Something you thought you'd never get? Something you have 20 of? Who knows???? Choose "carefully". I hope you love to gamble. Hey, the gamble is good because you will win no matter what!

1. RickBoone1
2. Captain Pre-Capsize
3. Don_Draper
4. michiganlover
5. Angry_Panda
6. grimas42
7. Tnutsshave
8. dougr
9. TheVez2
10. Blorkin
11. PozzSka
12. Obiwan
13. plpenn

I thought I could sit this one out...I was WRONG!
OMG - my sentiments exactly! I kept telling myself that I needed to take a break from this.

"I'm in," he says with a heavy sigh, trying to cover up his escalating excitement. But, it's a losing battle! :w00t:

Rick, this is all your fault! Your and your blasted twists! :laugh:

OMG - my sentiments exactly! I kept telling myself that I needed to take a break from this.

"I'm in," he says with a heavy sigh, trying to cover up his escalating excitement. But, it's a losing battle! :w00t:

Rick, this is all your fault! Your and your blasted twists! :laugh:

Enough of this foolish pretense and posturing! If you attempt to continue with this line of self-effacing thought, I will be forced to send you free stuff unsolicited until you willingly submit!

I saw the writing on the wall in round 1, CaptainK...don't tell me you didn't.:lol:

Do we have 20 people yet? This is getting a lot of excitement. I'm glad. I've wanted to add this twist for a while, but wasn't sure how to do it. Until now....

We MAY expand the participant list just a wee bit.

oh...for those of you that have been in from day one....most of you remember the big box, too. well, it died. but...this...this right here....it's fittin' uh go global. if you know what i mean.

Could you give dimensions on the box?? I am ordering something and I want to know if it will fit in the box. If you could also PM me the dimensions that would be perfect :)

This will be shipped in a large flat rate usps box. With delivery confirmation it should come in at just under $16.
A USPS Priority Mail Large Flat Rate Box is 12" X 12" X 5.5". If you purchase and print your shipping label online, it should come in under $15.

But, I have this sneaking suspicion that this box might not do in all situations. If one included package takes up most of the room and you have a large or oddly shaped package, I suspect you might want to go to a better fitting box - and you won't know until you receive it. But, that's OK - even if it's not flat rate, Priority Mail is reasonable.

Top Bottom