What's new

How many shaves to the bottom of a shave stick (my wife's version)

Apparently the answer is somewhere around 8. :blink:
I have no idea how she did it, but somehow I could see the stick of Vallobra shrinking in her hands as she used it. Time to PIF her some cheap creams I've got lying around!

luvmysuper

My elbows leak
Staff member
I have no idea how she did it, but somehow I could see the stick of Vallobra shrinking in her hands as she used it. Time to PIF her some cheap creams I've got lying around!

Melt her a puck of VDH into a deodorant container and tell her it's the new thing. :lol:

There is a lot more skin area on a pair of legs than on a face. Valobra is a glycerin soap I think. We only got about 32-35 shaves out of the glycerin sticks we used over in the other thread by the same name. So, 8 shaves for your wife equals 16 legs shaved. 16 legs shaved in total skin area may be the rough equivalent of the 32 some odd face shaves we got out of glycerin sticks.

There is a lot more skin area on a pair of legs than on a face. Valobra is a glycerin soap I think. We only got about 32-35 shaves out of the glycerin sticks we used over in the other thread by the same name. So, 8 shaves for your wife equals 16 legs shaved. 16 legs shaved in total skin area may be the rough equivalent of the 32 some odd face shaves we got out of glycerin sticks.

Are you implying that Chris is married to a caterpillar? :laugh:

I'm pretty sure Valobra's not a glycerin-based soap, it's a hard tallow-based soap.

my lady is using up all my unwanted creams without knowing it. She's currently going through my Trumper's coco since I have the soap and the cream isn't getting used. What I do though is take some cream and put it in a small container I got from specialty bottle. She seems to use less when it's in a smaller container than when it's in a big tub (she flew right through a tub of TOBS almond). It's still alot faster than I would since she's got more surface area but she doesn't shave everyday so it evens out I think.

Now if only I could get her to like the smell of CE Nomad. ;-)

If I apply too much stick it cakes up the razor. How does Chris's wife wife do it? Thankfully my wife has no interest. Seems she neglected to tighten down a Lady Gillette in the mid-1960's and shredded her leg. She must still have flashbacks because she doesn't even want to look at a DE.

So how much does it cost to put together a viral marketing campaign these days?

TeeHee...

Thats a lotta soap
There could be an explanation

proxy.php
:w00t:

Legion

Staff member
Mine has to get past about four tons of shaving stuff every time she goes into the bathroom, and she still uses some pink Mach 3 thing and just water in the shower.:a52:

Maybe she is the only person using too much product and not enough water?

Top Bottom