What's new

The Future of Tinned Fish Is Now, in a Restaurant Near You ;-)

My favorite: Portugalvineyards

Also a good one

Thank you!

The Count of Merkur Cristo

B&B's Emperor of Emojis
Tinistsas:
1701793008779.jpeg
This is what I want for X-Mas! 🎅

proxy.php

Tinned Fish From Spain And Portugal ($88)
"Give the gift of fish this year with this swanky set of canned Spanish seafood from U.K. purveyor The Tinned Fish Market. While canned sardines and anchovies have a questionable reputation in the U.S., tinned fish is taken very seriously in Spain and Portugal. Here’s a collection of high-quality conservas fished from the Galician Sea, the Azores and other seafood-rich
Iberian waters.

This Malasaña set includes everything from sardines, mackerel, tuna, mussels, scallops, pâtés and tuna filets".

proxy.php
"Hard to call it a party without [tinned fish]". Brandon Mull

Last edited:
Tinistsas:
View attachment 1759315This is what I want for X-Mas! 🎅

proxy.php

Tinned Fish From Spain And Portugal ($88)
"Give the gift of fish this year with this swanky set of canned Spanish seafood from U.K. purveyor The Tinned Fish Market. While canned sardines and anchovies have a questionable reputation in the U.S., tinned fish is taken very seriously in Spain and Portugal. Here’s a collection of high-quality conservas fished from the Galician Sea, the Azores and other seafood-rich
Iberian waters.

This Malasaña set includes everything from sardines, mackerel, tuna, mussels, scallops, pâtés and tuna filets".

proxy.php
"Hard to call it a party without [tinned fish]". Brandon Mull
The Nuri brand while being obviously produced and tinned in Portugal is connected to an Austrian family via three generations that owns the brand and still imports them today.

I hope the site is being translated into English:

Top Bottom