What's new

Bucket of razors please.

I must say, if you are out at a flea market and see one of these buckets, buy it…..

Will post inventory later, but yes there are fatboys, slims, super speeds from the 40s, 50s, 60s and 70s, and a few three piece razors.

This was already a great week, I’d say today kept pace…..:biggrin:

Looks like the bucket that MTGrayling, from The Shave Den, stumbled upon a while back.

Last edited:
Wow! That is absolutely incredible. The shaving gods have occasionally looked with favor on me (the fruits of which you partially know), but that is quite the find. I'd assume you won't hang onto all of those for yourself and selling off the ones you don't need could really fund some other acquisitions. Excellent find!!!

That's a sweet find. I'm jealous, but not from a material point of view, more from the adventure point of view, getting the opportunity to dig down into that bucket and see what all is in there. Then polishing them up. What fun!

:blushing: I'm such a razor nerd!

nemo

Lunatic Fringe
Staff member
Good grief!
Looks like all Gillettes, too. Well, at least the top layer.:w00t:

I'm sure none of them are worth keeping so just send them to me and I'll dispose of them properly. :lol:

Great find! Cant wait to see future posts of the lot cleaned up. I suspect more than a couple will end up on the BST forum.

Top Bottom