What's new

The ultimate shave soap

I was thinking in bed before I got up about what would the ultimate shave soap contain - I came up w/ lanolin, shea and cocobutter, vitamin E, goatsmilk, aloe vera, white tea, pure liquid glycerine, 3 types of clay.. It would smell like freshly smoked pipe tobacco.

If you were to make your own ultimate shave soap- what would it contain and what would it smell like?

I had good experience treating skin problems with sea buckthorn oil so that would be my first ingredient after the minimum required for a glycerine soap. The scent I'd like is fresh coffee so it won't clash with my breakfast :rolleyes:.

It would clean my house and do the dishes, then settle in to give me a nice, long massage.

And it would poop gold coins.

I was thinking in bed before I got up about what would the ultimate shave soap contain - I came up w/ lanolin, shea and cocobutter, vitamin E, goatsmilk, aloe vera, white tea, pure liquid glycerine, 3 types of clay.. It would smell like freshly smoked pipe tobacco.

If you were to make your own ultimate shave soap- what would it contain and what would it smell like?

Actually, you hit the nail pretty much right on the head.

it would be williams. but it would say irvings instead.

Williams? I mean the stuff is not as bad as some on here make it out to be, but ultimate soap? :confused:

It would smell like tabac and act like tabac. It would also come in a cool glass bowl. :biggrin:

This wonderful soap you're describing won't happen to be Tabac would it? :biggrin:

:confused: Are you going to be +1ing yourself on this one too :lol::lol::lol:

My guess would be yes. I mean ultimate soap = Williams? :skep:

Lacking a complete understanding of how to make soaps, but knowing everything would have to be in proper balance, I would propably need some stearic acid, glycerin, lanolin, some bentonite and kaolin clay, vitamin E and either milk or soy protein, either coconut or palm oil, and maybe a little bit of triethanolamine, a very awesome surfacant.

To top it off, I would add some color to make it a nice orangey-yellow color if it was going to be a citrus scent, or a nice creamy red-white if it was going to be pizza scented. Maybe even a fine blackish brown if I could manage the stuff to smell like Guinness, though I may be frowned upon for smelling like booze all day.

Except for that scent.....

There is a solution though. It's called Irisch Moos. Tabac without the Tabac scent! I love it.

I actually like the scent. I know they're the same (except for the scent), but I cannot get any type of lather from the Irisch Moos stick.

I actually like the scent. I know they're the same (except for the scent), but I cannot get any type of lather from the Irisch Moos stick.

I get a ton of lather that does a great job. However some people don't like the scent of the Irisch Moos! Go figure. I like it, but hate Tabac.

My ultimate soap would contain tallow as ingredients #1, 2, and 3.

Followed up by teflon, for the ultimate in glide.

Some vitamin E.

Fragrance.

More tallow.

Nair hair remover, for the ultimate in BBS shaves, in case your razor misses any straglers....

Red food dye #2

And a dash of Tabac.

:w00t:

I would just like to take a moment to applaud the fact that this man lies awake in the morning, thinking about the ultimate in shave soaps.

:lol:

Top Bottom