What's new

Your favorite short smoke cigar .

I work at a cigar store so perhaps I can help a bit. A lot of it depends on what you like. Most cigars will come in a Short Robusto or Corona size for a quick smoke. Among my favorites especially if your looking for a Maduro Cigar would be the La Duena, by My Father Cigars; The Ashton Cabinet Maduro or The Oliva G Maduro a referenced earlier. Kristoffs are also a great smoke as well.

Today's offering...

View attachment 334185

View attachment 334186

Tom Gringo, an exclusive of Tobacco Cove in Jacksonville. Mayde, supposedly, with participation of Rocky Patel.

This is supposed to be in Cigar of the Day. I will leave it here, even though it isn't a short smoke, as you may enjoy seeing a cigar you don't come across every day.

+1 this was a fantastic smoke. I'm headed up to Tobacco Cove in just a few moments to grab a couple of these as well as a couple Fuente Short Story smokes. Never tried a Short Story. Will update SOTD with my selection upon return.

Ooooh, I was a birthday last night and I was given a Cuban montecristo puritos.
very nice. About 15 minutes. Inspired me to order some slims today. Cohiba Club, Partagas Chicos and Monte Puritos. And to get the free shipping I topped it off with 3 Quaba Divinos.

Just got my order today and tried a Partagas Chico with a black coffee. Great flavours and a very short smoke! I would say these are a little under filled. Loose draw, but a good burn. They're bigger than the Cohiba club and Montecristo Puritos but they last a lot less longer. 10/10 for a quick blast of strong Partagas flavours, but only a 6/10 for the loose construction.

I had another Room 101 with a red band that was awesome, but these were on sale, so I took the dive. These are about 4" long, but smoke very slow and last about an hour. They're not the tastiest cigars - kinda bland, creamy, light pepper - but what they are is a massive nicotine bomb. So, I smoke one of these any time I need to be kicked in the head with a nicotine buzz..
$photo.jpg

Acid Blondie, Black n Mild Wine Wood Tipped, Back Woods Honey Berry, and Swisher Sweets Grape and Blueberry (no tip). The Blueberry has an amazing dry pop to it.
Would love to only have Acid but too pricey per stick. Creamy and great smell.

Partagas Shorts & Romeo y Julieta Mille Fleurs are great smokes! The problem is you need to put a little age on them before they are really good. And by a little age I mean like two years. So really, a lot of age.

Top Bottom