What's new

The most expensive Cigar I've ever purchased

I have a special occasion coming up that demands a celebration of remembrance in my opinion. That being said, I went to my local B&M and got a few opinions and came home with this...

A Padron 1926 Serie No. 90 Maduro...I was hesitant to spend this much on one stick but I know there are others that cost much more. I love the regular Padron offerings and the 2000 Maduro may just be/become my regular smoke, as far as cigars go. I just hope I enjoy this lol.

So what about you fine folks of the brown leaf. What's your special occasion Cigar of choice?

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

OkieStubble

Dirty Donuts are so Good.
Arturo Fuente Anejo Reserva No.77 Shark
p_3761324_0.jpg

Last edited:
This is what I get for really big celebrations. Just because I am so classy. They have a rich flavor of Orange, Grape, and Strawberry. :em2300:

proxy.php

Toothpick

Needs milk and a bidet!
Staff member
Picked up one of these while in Miami a couple years ago. It was a very good smoke. But it was just a one time thing. I don't have a go to special occasion cigar.

index.png

An occasional AF Hemingway Short Story is about as high as I've gone. Well a few Cohibas from a friend, but nothing really high end.

Most Expensive was a Pedron 1964 Maduro. I will be going for the 26 the next time I go in. My favorite semi expensvie stick is the Liga Privada No. 9 by Drew Estate and that one comes in at around $12 so it's not an everyday smoke.

IMG_8271.JPG

Last edited:

ouch

Stjynnkii membörd dummpsjterd
Padrons were always at the top of my list.

What did that bad boy set you back?

Padron Family Reserve 50 year in Natural. Expensive but on my short list for the best cigar I ever smoked.

My first cigar ever was an Opus X. It was also the priciest stick I've had to date and rather tasty. My favorite "go-to" non celebratory stick is a Short Story.

I celebrated with a box of perdomo champagne reserva 10 yr anniversary torpidos when my son was born.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk Pro

Top Bottom