What's new

Worst shaving video that i have seen yet.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Well in case your wondering he did his top lip just like the rest of his face..... I thought for a minute the lip was gonna come off when he rips the razor over it at mach 7 :lol:

I am wondering if the mods can block this guy before he ever joins B&B :lol: :lol:

I would love to see him try that stunt with an 1946 - 47 Aristocrat with an Astra blade in it Freddy Kruger would be proud :tongue_sm :lol:

I think that video would be enough to certify him to be committed :thumbup:

Ok at this point that video has 112 views. Im willing to guess that 111 of those are us. This is proof that some people should be banned from the internet. That guy and Stan-the-man.

Last edited:
There are 48 videos of him doing absolutely crazy, stupid, sh*t like putting toothpaste in his hair, and then using his toothbrush to brush his hair!!

This is one of those occasions where your first instinct is to laugh, then cringe, then realise that something is amiss. A fully sentient person would not put 48 videos of himself putting deodorant and toothpaste in his hair or dancing with a vacuum cleaner and generally acting, well, not normal. I think this gentleman may indeed have some kind of disability. Now I'm a bit sad.

Why do I suspect that this guy lives in his parents' basement and that his sole female companion is a blow-up doll???

This is one of those occasions where your first instinct is to laugh, then cringe, then realise that something is amiss. A fully sentient person would not put 48 videos of himself putting deodorant and toothpaste in his hair or dancing with a vacuum cleaner and generally acting, well, not normal. I think this gentleman may indeed have some kind of disability. Now I'm a bit sad.

I think it's worth noting, that all but six of the videos were uploaded within about an hour of each other yesterday. They go from mildly bizarre to increasingly more bizarre as the uploads progress.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom