What's new

World Series 2010 (Formerly MLB Playoffs)

RedSox fan....pretty glad the Yankees lost....but honestly, even more than that, I was rooting for Texas because they are really fun to watch!:thumbup: Congrats to the Rangers fans!
NY Yakees fan. . . I'm glad the Red Sox finished 7 games out of first place in 2010. . . Any team is fun to watch when they win

NY Yakees fan. . . I'm glad the Red Sox finished 7 games out of first place in 2010. . . Any team is fun to watch when they win

I agree. I love the Rays and Yankees - and dislike the Red Sox.

However, the Rangers beat both the Rays and Yankees and I was very impressed by their attitude. They are a class act. I can also say that the few Ranger fans that showed up at Tropicana Field were also a class act. My wife and I sat next to three of them and we enjoyed their company. Not at all like the obnoxious Sox and Philly fans when I went to the Trop.

I agree. I love the Rays and Yankees - and dislike the Red Sox.

However, the Rangers beat both the Rays and Yankees and I was very impressed by their attitude. They are a class act. I can also say that the few Ranger fans that showed up at Tropicana Field were also a class act. My wife and I sat next to three of them and we enjoyed their company. Not at all like the obnoxious Sox and Philly fans when I went to the Trop.

What did you think of the Trop? I've never been, but it seems pretty cool.

PedroNavaja said:

Nothing is more fun than watching the Yanquis lose
:lol:

I like how all of a sudden these Red Sox fans come out of no where. I would be more worried about the gaping holes in my team than the fact that the Yankees just lost :lol:

The Giants win the Pennant!
Yep,they do, and congrats to them and their fans! However, those Texas Rangers are playing some VERY GOOD baseball and will be hard to beat. Should be an interesting series with two teams nobody thought would be in it....

Yep,they do, and congrats to them and their fans! However, those Texas Rangers are playing some VERY GOOD baseball and will be hard to beat. Should be an interesting series with two teams nobody thought would be in it....

Boy was that an exciting game. Can't wait for the series to start! :001_smile

What did you think of the Trop? I've never been, but it seems pretty cool.

The Trop is just OK. Difficult for the bull pen pitchers to warm up - they have to guard against getting hit. However, the views are great and prices very reasonable. A fun place.

Once again, the people on this Board surprise me. I belong to some other forums and the cursing and ungentlemanly comments made by some members against others because they were a Sox, Yankee, Phillies, etc. fan were incredible.

So nice to see civil discussion without name-calling. :thumbup:

Once again, the people on this Board surprise me. I belong to some other forums and the cursing and ungentlemanly comments made by some members against others because they were a Sox, Yankee, Phillies, etc. fan were incredible.

So nice to see civil discussion without name-calling. :thumbup:

That is because I have not told you what I think of Rays fans just yet :wink:

Just kidding :biggrin:

What is everyone picking for the World Series? I think it will be the Rangers in seven. My predictions is that Cliff Lee and CJ Wilson win both of their starts. Game one should be a very good matchup between Lee and Lincecum.

What is everyone picking for the World Series? I think it will be the Rangers in seven. My predictions is that Cliff Lee and CJ Wilson win both of their starts. Game one should be a very good matchup between Lee and Lincecum.

I think it will be Rangers in 6...but I like I said, they are just fun to watch......I think this series is going to be a blast!:thumbup:

Don't sleep on the Giants....they seem to have a bit of fire in their belly, so to speak.....can't wait!

Top Bottom