What's new

Which ELECTRIC RAZOR did you use today (with SOTD pics)?

Work shave this afternoon cheeks and side burn shave. Bit arty for the works changing room 😵‍💫

PXL_20231206_200314920~2.jpg

Loving my Remington Heritage HF9000. Gives me relay smooth shaves.

Any how no pics, but this laye morning was the Remington on a dry face then a little 3P after wards a conditioner. No AS, but squirts of fat electrician. Smooth and sexy. 😉

Great shave this morning on the cheeks and side burns. Must admit I've grown a goatee in recent weeks, and the Remington is doing a sterling job of keeping me clean and smooth during the week. My Kemei TX1 is also doing a sterling job.

So today wet shave,

Store brand foam goo
Remington
Philips OneBlade to tidy edges
Bump patrol AS (had an ingrown last week)

And a spritz of JPG meal.

Ooooo, tall and sexy today. 🫢

PXL_20240119_094749798~2.jpg

Found my old Norelco 4417LC in the drawer this morning and in spite of the fact I haven't replaced the heads or used it in a long time, I got a pretty darn good shave. Now I need to track down some replacement heads for it.

Picked up this little Wahl rechargeable travel razor on one of those flash sales that place named after a river has for £20 delivered to my door. It's called the Wahl Li compact (not sure of the model number). But this little baby shaves like a Kemei 2024 on steroids. The shave is so close and smooth. Bit loud but for £20 who's complaining. Worth a punt for any electric shavers out there or those who are just curious about the dark art of electric shavers.

PXL_20240310_101553112~2.jpg

The Fahrenheit is to drive Mrs McB wild, just because. 😀

Top Bottom