What's new

Which ELECTRIC RAZOR did you use today (with SOTD pics)?

1694120144695.png

Rosseforp

I think this fits, Gents
Panasonic Wet/Dry
20230915_073605[1].jpg

One of the reasons I got this razor is that it can be used wet or dry, used in the shower and with shaving soap.
It also incorporates a dial to adjust the comb, which is the only attachment that is needed.
The cutting blades pop out easily for cleaning or replacement.
While a full charge does take 20 hours, the battery life is supposedly 50 hours, and It is recommended to give it a full charge every 3 months. Reports are a single charge can last as long as 6 months.

I Started off with an olive soap face wash, and left my face damp to start the shave with the comb dial set on 6mm, as I'm going for that two week unshaven look.

The first thing I noticed was the blades kept cutting as I went over and over my face and neck, and as my stubble dried the cutting was more efficient. I guess using lather with the comb attachment is out.

It is an improvement over my 40+ year old 3 x AA battery powered Wahl trimmer? I'm gonna say, slightly and keep it on the job as I adjust the dial for the perfect setting. It is an adjustable shaver after all.

Have a Good One

~doug~

Yesterday’s Pitbull face and head shave. You can get up to seven rotary heads. This shaver replaced my old three head Philips. I have found the four head very comfortable and efficient. The largest improvement for my shave is the Freelette Lotion. It has smoothed out the shave to a very comfortable and respectable DFS.

IMG_0466.jpeg

IMG_0345.jpeg

Happy Shaves

So Im finally getting a break from work, a whole week off. So as Im doing some garden work, DIY etc I'm not going to be bothered about shaving this week. But I did have a really nice shave this late morning with my Kemi 2024 wet 'n' dry and a squirt of a cheap own brand shave foam that my daughter uses on her legs. Nice and close on 2 days cheek and side burn growth. I'm still a fan boy of SE shaving but I couldn't resist a black friday amazon bargain, so splashed out on a heavily discounted Remington foil shaver.

My new Kemei TX1. I bought this after cancelling my Remington HF9000 order. After a week it (Remington) hadn't arrived or even been dispatched. The TX1 on the other hand was dispatched on day of purchase and arrived at my house from China in only 5 days!!!

Dual foils that move to the face shape. Super close shave. 2 hour charge for 60 mins shaving. USB C charging point. Wet 'n' dry. Metal case not chromed plastic. Nice.

PXL_20231202_175204727~2.jpg

As for cost £18 to my door. Put the Remington on my Christmas wishlist.

Top Bottom