What's new

Where to Smoke Cigars

Cigar Smoking

• Occaisonally lets you smoke in the house (with all the windows open no doubt).

• Rarely lets you smoke in the house (with all the fans running no doubt).

• Never lets you smoke in the house...Point Blank Period.

• No problem...because you have your Den / Man Cave.

Results are only viewable after voting.
Luckily there are several places to purchase and smoke cigars in the Dallas-Ft Worth area. I prefer smoking one along my fellow lovers of the leaf with a drink in hand and watching sports on the big screen.

When I return home I must remove my outer clothes in the garage and go directly to the shower.

We had a 1 bedroom apartment in our upstairs at one time. It has it's own heating and cooling so the odds of seepage are low. I now have possession of it for a man room.

I am forced to smoke outside, but would love to have a man-den/cave equipped with pool table, a bunch of flat screen TVs, and all the alcohol you couldn't possibly consume in a lifetime :)

I smoke outside on a nicely appointed covered patio. I have a stereo, very nice furniture, and a great view of a lovely yard. I use a small space heater if it's especially cold. Ceiling fans are everywhere for the warmer days. Also, I have a nice little set-up in the forward part of a 2-car garage. As mentioned by others, I have a wireless network for when I want to surf (B&B, of course:thumbup1:)

I smoke cigars in my house every day. Also my pipe with lots of latakia. And actually, no one has ever been able to tell that I do. I have asked people who would tell me the truth. What they universally say is that my house smells like wood smoke or a camp fire. I heat with wood exclusively, and have done so for over 30 years, so my house has acquired a smell of wood smoke that cigars or pipes can't overcome. (plus I'm single)

I find that I prefer smoking when the weather is nice, so outside is usually the first option anyway! I am single though and will smoke and ash in the bed if I so please (I don't please, but I could!). Still, cigars for me are best in tandem with bonfires and a fine Cottonwood ale

Top Bottom