What's new

Even KOOL Cigarettes is into Mardi Gras! ;-)

The Count of Merkur Cristo

B&B's Emperor of Emojis
I would have never thought of this...but a 'slam-dunk' for the Marketing Dept. Shoulder Shrug.jpg

IMG_3768.jpegIMG_3769.jpeg

PS:
proxy.php
BTW, if I remember correctly, I think I started out smoking cigarettes (in some neighbors garage), at least 50yrs ago

and my brand of choice then was Kool Non-Filter Cigarettes.
Kool Non-Filter Cigarette.jpg

Back then, those cigarettes were like M80 Firecrackers...very easy to inhale (no resistance because of no filter), strong, bold, smooth menthol taste. 1707845712005.gif

proxy.php
Just the thing to keep one from falling asleep (or staying out too late playing hockey), in the snows and winters of the Great Lakes States. 😴
Yeah right...like my great-grandmothers Cheshire Cat. Cheshire Cat.jpg

In the late 1970's, I switched to Kool Filter King (in hard pack box), Cigarettes (I also smoke Cigars and Havana Ovals cigarillos [my tobacco consumption...at least 1/2 pack and at least a cigar a day], when I can find them...they work great when time is
of the essence).

1707846155110.jpeg
"There's nothing quite like tobacco...it soothes the soul". CBJ

However, as a cigarette smoker...I do have a natural tendency to inhale a tiny 'sip' of a cigar at the 'tail end of the draw', but not with every puff mind you. :001_rolle

proxy.php
"Laissez les bons temps rouler...Yeah Baby"!!

Last edited:

B&B's Emperor of Emojis
proxy.php
...its just the plastic film (cellophane), covering that's new w/ KOOL...nothing special besides that though...
box still the same. Kicking the Can - 1.jpg.

proxy.php
"[In marketing] Don’t worry about the mule going blind; just load the wagon…”. George “Mule” Suttles

Last edited:

B&B's Emperor of Emojis
Unopened KOOL Mardi Gras (Limited Edition), Smokes
1707936388151.gif

proxy.php
proxy.php

I got a idea.:idea:

proxy.php
I'll put this pack 'away' in my humidor to smoke when it's 'close to my time'... maybe by then they'll possibly be 'infused' w/ Cuban cigar aromas too. ⛪

proxy.php
"Laissez les bons temps rouler...Yeah Baby"!!

Last edited:
Top Bottom