What's new

What's your workout today?

Boy, this thread makes me feel slow, fat, weak and lazy. In the middle of moving now, but "I'll Be Back". I could use some accountability.

10 Miles walking + Chest/Tri/shoulder workout

Bench
Barbell should shrugs
Front Dips
Dumbbell should press
Dumbbell Overhead tricept extentions
Standing dumbbell flies
Tricept push downs with rope

Horrible, terrible 6 mile run...the Blerch came close today. Got no sleep, crazy fast day at work and then in the sun for a couple of hours with the kids...almost didn't breach the door for my run and when I did, it felt all uphill...yuck

Horrible, terrible 6 mile run...the Blerch came close today. Got no sleep, crazy fast day at work and then in the sun for a couple of hours with the kids...almost didn't breach the door for my run and when I did, it felt all uphill...yuck

Tough day but 6 miles is still a decent run even if it was uphill both ways!

Grinding 12 miler uphill both ways barefoot over hot coals in the middle of winter...

(Ok...just kidding, that was my dad's commute to school or so I'm told)

I did however knock out 12 miles and it wasn't easy...

David-I have to know, how do you manage double digit mileages in walking every day?

My wife would say to much time on my hands. But mostly I don't watch tv and I arranged my work to go to the gym or walk outside for an hour each day. Plus walking a mile to the bus and back so I usually get 6 to 7 miles before I get home at night them do an hour and a half to two hours after my daughter goes to bed.

It's not easy but I push my pace so I ace 4.2 miles an hour. On a gym night I will walk to the gym and walk on the treadmill a well.

My wife thinks I am obsessed with exercise and shaving! :lol:

Edit: forgot to mention the treadmill at home and I use a Fitbit so I get a couple miles just from the normal walking about during the day as well, but I really try to get at least 10 miles on exercise oriented walking per day.

Last edited:
Top Bottom