What's new

What's your coffee today? What brew method? Photos

Made a pot of Mexican Honey processed that I roasted along with the PIF coffee.

I am glad that this origin was not picked :lol:

Brewed in my commercial Bunn auto-drip 60 grams of coffee to a "bucket" of water :001_smile

Today was a MOST special day. I received my package of Uganda Sippi Falls $image.jpg which was a most generous gift from Turtle and was chomping at the grinder to give it a go. No special preparation. I used my usual "Green Market" 1 scoop to 2 cups measure and ran it theough the Krups until the grind looked like I thought it should. Into the Cuisanart and 5 minutes or so later...WOW! Now that's coffee!! Robust and flavorful. No bitterness; just solid coffee goodness. Thank you my friend......

Guji Sidama, Ethiopia from my favorite roaster Beacon Coffee Ventura, CA. Done in a V60 32g/518 ml, 3 minutes.

~Royce

TexLaw

Fussy Evil Genius
WOW! Now that's coffee!! Robust and flavorful. No bitterness; just solid coffee goodness. Thank you my friend......

:thumbup: :thumbup: :thumbup: That's great to hear (as if there were any doubt it would be excellent)!

I'm still working through our pound of Java Pura Costa Rica Don Teofilo (Terrazu) in a French press (and enjoying every sip).

oc_in_fw

Fridays are Fishtastic!
Nothing special, just some Community Coffee Breakfast Blend in the Moka for some cafe' con leche. I think the Moka can make any coffee better.
$image.jpg

Morning: Fratello black jack self ground in moka pot
Afternoon: Kimbo pre ground in moka pot

Got a 2 cup stainless steel moka pot for $7.99 Cdn at London drugs. Made in China not surprisingly but did the job.

Top Bottom