What's new

What's Your Brush Today?

Shavemac #177
proxy.php

ouch

Stjynnkii membörd dummpsjterd
My first brush was this birthday gift a couple of weeks ago. The smell has just about abated.

The Art of Shaving & Gillette® Fusion Chrome Collection Shaving Brush

Fusion Chrome Collection combines advanced Gillette technologies with The Art of Shaving quality and craftsmanship to achieve the ultimate shaving experience. The Fusion Chrome Collection SHAVING BRUSH is elegantly handcrafted in polished chrome and designed for comfort and durability, with a micro-textured surface for style and grip. The pure badger hair generates a rich, warm lather, bringing sufficient water to the skin as it softens and lifts the beard, and gently exfoliates for a close and comfortable shave.

I don't know about you, but when I went to school we were taught that when you use the words of someone else, you should offer a proper citation.

If your words read like an ad for the product, it's because they are.
http://www.amazon.com/Art-Shaving-Fusion-Chrome-Collection/dp/B000YN0724/ref=pd_sim_hpc_3

http://www.bizrate.com/shaving-appliances/oid2084257708.html

Feel free to post your own comments at any time, but these companies already have marketing departments sufficiently staffed so as to not require the regurgitation of their sales pitches by non-employees.

luvmysuper

My elbows leak
Staff member
My first brush was this birthday gift a couple of weeks ago. The smell has just about abated.

The Art of Shaving & Gillette® Fusion Chrome Collection Shaving Brush

Fusion Chrome Collection combines advanced Gillette technologies with The Art of Shaving quality and craftsmanship to achieve the ultimate shaving experience. The Fusion Chrome Collection SHAVING BRUSH is elegantly handcrafted in polished chrome and designed for comfort and durability, with a micro-textured surface for style and grip. The pure badger hair generates a rich, warm lather, bringing sufficient water to the skin as it softens and lifts the beard, and gently exfoliates for a close and comfortable shave.

I have that brush, and it isn't a bad brush at all, looks wise.

It certainly isn't as soft and comfortable as a copmaratively priced brush by any other manufacturer, but it's pretty serviceable.

One word of warning, several folks who have owned these (myself included) have had the knot fall out of the handle. They just are not put in very well. (read the reviews on them)

I just put it back in with epoxy and it's chugging along just fine. A pretty good medium quality brush for a slightly higher than medium price, but it certainly does look pretty.

I am ashamed to report that I did not shave today. Late night out involving lots of fine dining and fine wine.

Mr. Scruffy is scruffy at the office. :frown2:

Shavemac 23mm Silvertip went out on a date with AOS sandalwood and they fell in love. I'm not sure how AK 1869 feels about the shavemac playing the field, but I'm not telling.

Top Bottom