What's new

What's for lunch.

Had the urge to make some Yellowfin Tuna Ceviche; caught back in November...

30min Soak in lime and lemon juice from the back yard:
full

Add some Jalapeno:
full

Onion, Garlic, Ginger, Pepper and juice from another 1/2 lime:
full

3H Later:
full

Pizza Hut has your choice of large pizzas for $12 for a limited time. Picked up a thin crust Super Supreme and a thin crust Beef Taco. Very good as always. Got enough leftover for a couple meals for both the missus and I.

Ohhhhhh.... YFT = Yellowfin Tuna. I was scratching my noggin until your last post, @ChriWilson . Looks yummy, sir.
Definitely was, topped with a splash of Louisiana or Crystal - don’t remember which.

I’m the only one in my house that eats tuna regularly. Love a solid tuna-melt medley either for sourdough or a bed of butter lettuce.

When I catch Mahi - it rarely makes it to the freezer, unless I’m catching them in the US…

Did the Pizza Hut $12 large thing again. Super Supreme variety. Excellent. Has to be one of the best fast food deals going.
We have had 2 pizza huts go out of business in our area. They were always busy and the supreme deal was as good as something twice the price. The wings were better than some of the wing places. I guess it could have been rent was too expensive, we do miss them.

We have had 2 pizza huts go out of business in our area. They were always busy and the supreme deal was as good as something twice the price. The wings were better than some of the wing places. I guess it could have been rent was too expensive, we do miss them.
There's only so much the buying public will pay for something, in this case, fast food. The cost of ingredients has gone up substantially, as has labor, and just finding labor is a challenge. These factors are detrimental to financial success. The fast food industry is in a tough position here, and things aren't going to change. Our town used to have four Pizza Huts, now down to two.

Top Bottom