What's new

What's coming out of YOUR roaster?

IMG_1586.jpeg
IMG_1585.jpeg
IMG_1584.jpeg
A few roasts I did today.

Ive changed my roasting habits. I now roast twice a month and two pounds each session. I roast when I still have a full pound yet to use so that the fresh roast has a week to rest. My coffees seem to have benefitted from this instead of roasting and consuming the pound in the same week.

Ive changed my roasting habits. I now roast twice a month and two pounds each session. I roast when I still have a full pound yet to use so that the fresh roast has a week to rest. My coffees seem to have benefitted from this instead of roasting and consuming the pound in the same week.

I try to stay a week to 10 days ahead on my roasts.

Just roasted these two new beans for first time to medium
Received 1 lb 6 different coffees
Tasting the Brazil as we speak 2 m bloom
Wow, amazing
All 6 coffees thus far from are named Top 6 from vendor
The Honduras bean 🫘 had to watch but giant beans, can’t wait to try it as well but this Brazil may have topped my fav bean
Both Brazilian coffees in samples are sureal amazing coffees thus far, ok ok to much caffeine
IMG_2203.jpeg

Will be roasting today for myself and friends. Found a bag of Brazilian at coffeeshrub last night with a nice description of flavor profiles I like and promised flexibility for diversity of brew styles for USD$4/lb. (50lb) bag.

Reactions: Wid
Roasted four pounds last evening which means four back-to-back batches. A Brazilian from a fifty pound bag I bought in 2022. I recently received another fifty pound bag of another Brazilian so I'm trying to use up the last few pounds of the previous bag. Half of this roast will be given away to friends.
Imagepipe_0.jpg

Top Bottom