What's new

What the difference?

What the difference between open comb Senator, Aristocrat and Sheraton? The shaving characteristics are not the same?
Thanks.

The Sheraton and the Senator are the same with different finishes, not sure about the early Aristocrat. The nickel plating on the Senator is very good; the gold wash on the Senator will come off under a withering gaze.

The Sheraton and the Senator are the same with different finishes, not sure about the early Aristocrat. The nickel plating on the Senator is very good; the gold wash on the Senator will come off under a withering gaze.

Thanks. You know how they shaves?

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Thanks. You know how they shaves?

The Senator/Sheraton is a good, but not great, razor for me. I get a better shave from non-Gillette vintage razors like the Leresche OC models. If you don't insist on BBS every time, they are adequate - they just don't do well with my particular trouble spots.

The Senator/Sheraton is a good, but not great, razor for me. I get a better shave from non-Gillette vintage razors like the Leresche OC models. If you don't insist on BBS every time, they are adequate - they just don't do well with my particular trouble spots.

I have Leresche N34. Good one.

Top Bottom