What's new

What pocket knife do you carry?

For most of my life I carried a Spyderco, but received a Benchmade Mini Grip as a gift and that is my daily carry, a great little knife.

Kershaw, Blur S30V $1670s30v_profile_1020x400.jpg

Doc4

Stumpy in cold weather
Staff member
Nowadays, it's always a Coldsteel Code4, and a Leatherman Juice S2 (mostly for the other tools, but it has a small blade in there too.)

I picked up a very inexpensive Opinel #5 while traveling in the Azores earlier this month. Can't beat the price of about 9 euro over there. Nice little gentleman's folder.

I have a box full of Spyderco knives. Lots of different models, but lately I've been carrying the Paramilitary 2 and Manix Lightweight.

Recently stepped up and decided to get something a tad bigger that a pen knife so after handling a few and looking at features I ended up getting a Mini-Barrage from Benchmade for a EDC and so far am very pleased.

Got a HK Mini Axis half serrated from Massdrop last month that has replaced my Spyderco Air as my work carry. I still carry the Air for casual outings and also it does fine in more formal settings. The Mini Axis had a superb edge from the factory. The Air was an ok edge, but the edge geometry / blade hardness has been giving me some fits trying to get it as sharp as I would like.

I am going to have to get an Opinel soon as those have been calling my name for a while now.

I been carry a rotation of a 2 blade jack or barlow or a small stockman in the left pocket a full sized stockman in the right , a SAK in the watch pocket and a locking folder in my rear pocket with my billfold.

Top Bottom