What's new

What is the Best Shave soap you've ever tried.

RazoRock XXX, p160, Mama Bears (best shave I have ever had was with MB Brute), Honeybee, Tabac for performance( not so much for scent), Omega in the black tub. I have a few vintage that I haven't tried yet but have high hopes for, Palmolive, Colgate, Tonsorial Williams, and Old Spice.

It can be only Mitchell's Wool Fat.
Then Harris's stuff followed by the mini marvel that is the European palm olive stick.

Also, I couldn't help noticing that some of those crazy Arko enthusiasts/masochists are "voting" twice to pad their presence ;-)

Not that I don't like the smell of Arko in the bathroom or anything; I enjoy the scent after every flush :-D

so far I really like the AOS sandalwood with Tabac a close runner up, but I haven't tried some of the heavy hitters yet like MDC, ADP etc.

I have to say Vintage Yardley and Shulton OS. They were my only soaps for years. I still have vintage OS in my stash and use it in rotation and love it. For soaps available today I would list MWF sharing the top billing with many other fine soaps like Tabac, Cade, D R Harris and.....oh the list goes on.

Regards,

Doug

I'm surprised it has not got more love, but I have to vote Palmolive stick with La Toja stick coming in a close second. Actually, for me, this one could be a complete toss up.

Wow, I want to say Arko, by far the best lather of any soap I have used, but I don't think I could handle the smell everyday. Was thinking Tabac but I would get sick of that smell too. Love Cella but as a croap it doesn't qualify, same with Razorock and proraso. Guess I gotta go with MWF even though I think it is over rated, at least the smell is pretty neutral.

Top Bottom